rappers that seem like lames before the fame

Boogie

Fire Bickerstaff
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I dont know If I would call him "lame" but its kind of a known fact that Meek Millz was a bummy ass nikka before the rap fame and money lmao look at any old video of his freestyle yo he always had on a dingy white tee and some fukked up braids...but I think thats why people like him..he came off as a genuine grimey street nikka...even though often he would rap about how he was moving weight like that...its obvious to any and everyone that he really didnt see any cash like that until he got the fame lol.

You'd be surprised.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
I dont know If I would call him "lame" but its kind of a known fact that Meek Millz was a bummy ass nikka before the rap fame and money lmao look at any old video of his freestyle yo he always had on a dingy white tee and some fukked up braids...but I think thats why people like him..he came off as a genuine grimey street nikka...even though often he would rap about how he was moving weight like that...its obvious to any and everyone that he really didnt see any cash like that until he got the fame lol.
If anything that makes him more authentic