Rappin’ 4-Tay Is Home & Recuperating After Hospital Stay: ‘Keep Praying For Me’

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
rappin-4-tay-is-home-and-recuperating-after-hospital-stay-1200x675.jpg

"Rappin 4-Tay couldn’t spread the holiday cheer the way he wanted due to health issues that saw him end up in the hospital, but the Bay Area native is now home recovering.

HipHopDX covered 4-Tay’s medical issues heading into Christmas, and the man himself hopped into our Instagram comments on Monday morning (December 25) to reveal he’s been discharged from a San Francisco hospital.

“THANK YOU FAM. I AM AT HOME NOW RECOOPERATING. BEEN OUT OF SF GENERAL HOSPITAL FOR A FEW DAYS NOW, RECOOPERATING AS BEST I CAN,” he wrote. “KEEP PRAYING FOR ME AND LOVE THE ONES YOU GOT.”

Find the post below.

Back on December 23, the rapper took to Twitter to alert fans about his poor health.

“I NEED ALL MY LOYAL ONES TO SEND A PRAYERS,” he wrote. “I BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL FOR DAYS NOW HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS 4-TAY!!!”

The “Playaz Club” rapper posted photos back at home enjoying some Christmas time with family while rocking festive pajamas on his Instagram Story as well.

Plenty of rappers were also spreading some holiday cheer, including 21 Savage, who hosted a toy giveaway in Atlanta. This is the fifth year in a row that the “Rich Flex” rapper and his foundation have participated in the drive.

21 Savage’s manager Justin “Meezy” Williams and State Representative Billy Mitchell were in attendance when the rapper was presented with the Community Impact Award.

Savage’s mother Heather Joseph accepted the award, which was presented to the rapper and Lead By Example for their role in enriching the lives of children in the community.

Last week, Kendrick Lamar returned to his hometown to support the annual Christmas In Compton Toy Giveaway at Enterprise Park.

K.Dot took time out to take photos with friends and fans of all ages while wearing a cap and white tee.

In images posted to Instagram, locals could be seen capturing photos of the Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers rapper in his stomping grounds.

Interscope Records co-founder Jimmy Iovine and fellow Cali rapper Jay Worthy also attended the event, with the latter taking to Instagram to shout out Kendrick Lamar for pulling up.

“WHO ELSE HOOD YOU KNOW GOT JIMMY IOVINE PULLING UP TO THEY PARK WESTSIDE THE MOST INFLUENTIAL HOOD IN AMERICA THATS WHO,” Worthy wrote."

Rappin’ 4-Tay Is Home & Recuperating After Hospital Stay: ‘Keep Praying For Me’