Rare 2Pac Footage: Long Live The Kane Tour -1990 with Digital Underground

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps

In 1990, @officialbigdaddykane brought us out on his "Long Live The Kane" tour. This was our first U.S. national tour, and the first time we brought @2pac on the road with us. The tour also featured @queenlatifah and 3rd Bass ( emceeserch @rushtown298 ), as well as many other artists that joined on spot dates like @chillrobg_ . Recorded by #djmarkthe45king (RIP), here's a clip of us performing #TheHumptyDance at one of the shows. I think we were in Columbus, OH. Although being unknown at the time, you can see that Pac would do whatever it took to make sure he was noticed and insure that he hooked up with the ladies by the end of the night, lol.

quote is from Money B IG.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
After reading the last biography on 2pac, I'm amazed that he made it to the age of 25. That itself is a miracle. And this is not a diss to him, it's just that everyone around him described that he was always getting into it with either the soundman, fans, boyfriends of girls he was smashing, and other artists. So many people got stories about Pac in fights at shows with fans and different people that it would seem unbelievable if they didn't give details. It's like dude was a magnet for trouble whether he was causing it or not.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After reading the last biography on 2pac, I'm amazed that he made it to the age of 25. That itself is a miracle. And this is not a diss to him, it's just that everyone around him described that he was always getting into it with either the soundman, fans, boyfriends of girls he was smashing, and other artists. So many people got stories about Pac in fights at shows with fans and different people that it would seem unbelievable if they didn't give details. It's like dude was a magnet for trouble whether he was causing it or not.

You remember the name of the book? if you've read more than one on him was it your favorite?

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
You remember the name of the book? if you've read more than one on him was it your favorite?
The last one published. 2pac the Authorized Biography by Staci Robinson. It's the best one written about him. I've read others, but this is the most comprehensive with details I've never known. Furthermore, she personally knew 2pac and his family while he was alive.. shyt, even Shock G kicked him off the tour a few times hahaa.