Rare footage of Tupac and family playing some Thanksgiving football

Daps
This was literally just a few days before he faced sentencing at his trial. This was around the time Henchman was trying to extort him too
The GOAT didn't let any worry or fears stop him from just spending the thanksgiving with family and friends, laughing and all :wow:

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
What were yall doing?

:huhldup:
i was just hanging with my brother and his colleagues..they took me to meet pac and some other guys. we filmed that shyt as it was a huge thing..especially when mike tyson was due to come d
do you ever plan on releasing it?
maybe i will in the future but i will have to check it out if you know what i mean..

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was just hanging with my brother and his colleagues..they took me to meet pac and some other guys. we filmed that shyt as it was a huge thing..especially when mike tyson was due to come d

maybe i will in the future but i will have to check it out if you know what i mean..

i defiantly dont know what you mean

:lupe:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
i defiantly dont know what you mean

:lupe:
from what i remember there was a lot of funky talk and fooling around..things that can twist shyt around for that person and others around him..just have to becareful..
imagine someone recorded and released tyson fukking his bytches and snorting coke like an animal..

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from what i remember there was a lot of funky talk and fooling around..things that can twist shyt around for that person and others around him..just have to becareful..
imagine someone recorded and released tyson fukking his bytches and snorting coke like an animal..
im sure tmz would be willing to buy that sh!t, i bet you keep it in safe

its almost been 20 years, if you havent released it now you probably wont ever do it

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
im sure tmz would be willing to buy that sh!t, i bet you keep it in safe

its almost been 20 years, if you havent released it now you probably wont ever do it
its in the form of a hi8 tape i think..the last time i viewed it was for some folks-company, a good 5 years ago. I was meant to have transferred it on dvd but no way am i leaving that with somebody who may dub a copy for themselves..a lot of private shyt on there..

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its in the form of a hi8 tape i think..the last time i viewed it was for some folks-company, a good 5 years ago. I was meant to have transferred it on dvd but no way am i leaving that with somebody who may dub a copy for themselves..a lot of private shyt on there..
are you still in the music industry? if you are its probably not a good idea to release it

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho

outside of drugs and hoes? Is it some career altering thing on video?