Essential Rare Hip Hop Pictures Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
badass-black-and-white-finger-notorious-notorious-b.i.g.-redman-Favim.com-93847.jpg

Big, Pac and Red.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
That first phot with Nas and Big would go dope on a t shirt. Exactly how did PUN gain all that weight again

yeah...that NAS and BIG photo looks HISTORIC..hell all the NAS photos from back in the day look epic..especially that one with him and Huddy Combs and Big L...

But i recall PUN speaking on it in the SOURCE back in the day...said he suffered a serious childhood injury when he was very young on a NYC playground...his mom sued the City of New York...and the settlement just came thru shortly after that pic was taken....

he said he just got lazy and didn't work or nothing..i remember laughing my a$$ off, cause he said he was so lazy that if he DIDN'T GO TO A RESTAURANT if you didn't have a DRIVE THRU...cause he wasn't getting out...

:russ:

-Quikness-

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah...that NAS and BIG photo looks HISTORIC..hell all the NAS photos from back in the day look epic..especially that one with him and Huddy Combs and Big L...

But i recall PUN speaking on it in the SOURCE back in the day...said he suffered a serious childhood injury when he was very young on a NYC playground...his mom sued the City of New York...and the settlement just came thru shortly after that pic was taken....

he said he just got lazy and didn't work or nothing..i remember laughing my a$$ off, cause he said he was so lazy that if he DIDN'T GO TO A RESTAURANT if you didn't have a DRIVE THRU...cause he wasn't getting out...

:russ:

That first phot with Nas and Big would go dope on a t shirt. Exactly how did PUN gain all that weight again

So he wouldn't go ta resteraunt if they didnt have a drive thru? Lol

And is that biggies boy with 50? I forget his name ...

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50s crew looked like some fetal alcohol syndrome ass dudes. and that ditc pic where Diamond still has the little twists in his hair. aww man.