Rare Pictures of Soviet(Russia) Famine of 1921( Not for those w weak constitutions)

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:picard:
Standing solemnly in their thick winter coats behind a table laden with children's body parts, this is the grave photo of a couple that shows how starving people turned to cannibalism to survive during a man-made famine in 1920s Russia.

More than five million people died during the catastrophe, which began in 1921 and lasted through 1922.

Russian communist revolutionary Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, better known as Lenin, had been in charge of the country since 1917. In a chilling disregard for the suffering of his fellow countrymen he instructed food to be seized from the poor.

Lenin's Bolsheviks party believed peasants were actively trying to undermine the war effort and by taking their food away it reduced their strength.

The famine was able to take root with ease due to the economic problems caused by World War I, five years of civil war, and a drought in 1921 which led to 30 million Russians becoming malnourished.

As Lenin declared ‘let the peasants starve’, the result was to force them to resort to trading human flesh on the black market.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...llion-people-starved-death.html#ixzz4V9LkfpuP
:francis: I had to spoiler this one
3BB6B4F200000578-0-image-a-22_1483101155805.jpg

3BB6B54100000578-0-image-a-35_1483101482976.jpg
Russian academics have previously researched and catalogued examples of cannibalism and corpse eating and in one account described how a woman refused to give over her husband’s dead body because she was using it for meat.

The starving peasants were even seen digging up recently buried corpses to retrieve their flesh, as well as eating grass and animals that were previously considered pets.

The police took no action as cannabalism was considered a legitimate method of survival.

Eventually aid workers from America and Europe arrived and in 1921 one wrote a stomach churning account of what they’d seen: ‘Families were killing and devouring fathers, grandfathers and children.

‘Ghastly rumours about sausages prepared with human corpses though officially contradicted, were common. In the market, among rough huckstresses swearing at each other, one heard threats to make sausages of a person.’
3BB6B59300000578-0-image-m-54_1483102176854.jpg

3BB6B54F00000578-0-image-a-37_1483101534068.jpg

3BB6B56200000578-0-image-a-38_1483101556730.jpg
3BB6B5B100000578-0-image-m-60_1483102307096.jpg

3BB6B53800000578-0-image-a-28_1483101280908.jpg

:wow: Lenin declared ‘let the peasants starve’

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
So we're not gonna read that sentence in this thread, I see.
:francis: And were gonna pretend a communist govt didnt confiscate all their food...knowing damn well they have a short growing season no reserves and theyll probably starve.

Before the famine, all sides in the Russian Civil Wars of 1918–21—the Bolsheviks, the Whites, the Anarchists, the seceding nationalities—had provisioned themselves by the ancient method of "living off the land": they seized food from those who grew it, gave it to their armies and supporters, and denied it to their enemies. The Bolshevik government had requisitioned supplies from the peasantry for little or nothing in exchange. This led peasants to drastically reduce their crop production. According to the official Bolshevik position, which is still maintained by some modern Marxists, the rich peasants (kulaks) withheld their surplus grain in order to preserve their lives;[5] statistics indicate that most of the grain and the other food supplies passed through the black market.[6][7][8] The Bolsheviks believed peasants were actively trying to undermine the war effort. The Black Book of Communism claims that Lenin ordered the seizure of the food peasants had grown for their own subsistence and their seed grain in retaliation for this "sabotage," leading to widespread peasant revolts.[9] In 1920, Lenin had ordered increased emphasis on food requisitioning from the peasantry.

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
:francis: And were gonna pretend a communist govt didnt confiscate all their food...knowing damn well they have a short growing season no reserves and theyll probably starve.

Lets demonize Russia like the MSM brehs:comeon:

thats really gonna help us fight the trump machine big time:sas1:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Lets demonize Russia like the MSM brehs:comeon:

thats really gonna help us fight the trump machine big time:sas1:
:picard: you must have serious problems with literacy....who demonized Russia?...

I posted a story with REAL FACTS...REAL HISTORY that people would like to know...are we supposed to pretend this didn't happen??

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps

they seized the food because the peasants were hoarding grains during the revolution/civil war and workers in urban cities were starving due to the Peasant's greed because the inflated currency meant that selling goods would be useless to the Peasants.

Many of the Peasants got fat during this time period and even made alcohol with their excess grains meanwhile people in the cities were literally starving.

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
:picard: you must have serious problems with literacy....who demonized Russia?...

I posted a story with REAL FACTS...REAL HISTORY that people would like to know...are we supposed to pretend this didn't happen??

:umad::comeon:All the sudden you wanna post a story like that about Russia when the
the political climate for them is sour...:shaq2:

yeah perfect timing breh

you're slick

but not that slick breh

now let me see you post something on #pizzagate if you're so objective

As far as literacy I can read in four different languages plus a few dead ones

I will be finishing a masters in linguistics too....

So dont get it twisted...I just fukk around with you clown dudes on this shill site...your little google/copy and paste jr high shyt is beneath me breh...believe that:pachaha:

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
they seized the food because the peasants were hoarding grains during the revolution/civil war and workers in urban cities were starving due to the Peasant's greed because the inflated currency meant that selling goods would be useless to the Peasants.

Many of the Peasants got fat during this time period and even made alcohol with their excess grains meanwhile people in the cities were literally starving.
The coli
:dame:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps

no...it's history
contrary to popular belief, peasants weren't automatically poor. They lived good lives whilst those in the city were starving for food.
Many of the peasantry were wealthy, look up Kulaks.

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
no...it's history
contrary to popular belief, peasants weren't automatically poor. They lived good lives whilst those in the city were starving for food.
I've been studying that exact process for about 15 years, including in university. No matter how you spin it, it doesn't justify genocide.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
no...it's history
:picard: So according to you and Lenin anyone who could work the land to the point where he can produce enough food for his family is wealthy?....Kulak was an arbitrary designation for any mildly successful farmer who wasnt on the brink of starvation
kulaks were identified as class enemies because they owned land (later this was expanded to include those who owned livestock; but a middle peasant who did not hire labor and was little engaged in trade, "might yet (if he had a large family) hold three cows and two horses."[8] And there were other measures that indicated kulaks as not being especially prosperous. The average value of goods confiscated from kulaks during the policy of "dekulakization" (раскулачивание) at the beginning of the 1930s was only $90–$210 (170–400 rubles) per household.[3] Both peasants and Soviet officials were often uncertain as to what constituted a kulak. They often used the term to label anyone who had more property than was considered "normal," according to subjective criteria, and personal rivalries played a part in the classification of enemies. Historian Robert Conquest argues:

The land of the landlords had been spontaneously seized by the peasantry in 1917–18. A small class of richer peasants with around fifty to eighty acres had then been expropriated by the Bolsheviks. Thereafter a Marxist conception of class struggle led to an almost totally imaginary class categorization being inflicted in the villages, where peasants with a couple of cows or five or six acres more than their neighbors were now being labeled "kulaks," and a class war against them declared.[2]

During the summer of 1918, Moscow sent armed detachments to the villages in order to seize grain. Any peasant who resisted was labeled a 'kulak.' "The Communists declared war on the rural population for two purposes: to extract food for the cities and the Red Army and to insinuate their authority into the countryside, which remained largely unaffected by the Bolshevik coup."[1] A large-scale revolt ensued. It was during this period, that Lenin sent a chilling telegram directive in August 1918 instructing: to "Hang (hang without fail, so the people see) no fewer than one hundred known kulaks, rich men, bloodsuckers. ... Do it in such a way that for hundreds of versts [kilometers] around the people will see, tremble, know, shout: they are strangling and will strangle to death the bloodsucker kulaks."[9]

During the height of collectivization in the early 1930s, people identified as kulaks were subjected to deportation and extrajudicial punishment. They were often murdered in local violence; others were formally executed after conviction as kulaks.[6][10][11]

In May 1929, the Sovnarkom issued a decree that formalised the notion of "kulak household" (кулацкое хозяйство). Any of the following defined a kulak:[3][12]

• use of hired labor
  • ownership of a mill, a creamery (маслобойня, butter-making rig), other processing equipment, or a complex machine with a mechanical motor
  • systematic renting out of agricultural equipment or facilities
  • involvement in trade, money-lending, commercial brokerage, or "other sources of non-labor income".
By the last item, any peasant who sold his surplus goods on the market could be automatically classified as a kulak. In 1930 this list was extended to include those who were renting industrial plants, e.g., sawmills, or who rented land to other farmers. At the same time, the ispolkoms (executive committees of local Soviets) of republics, oblasts, and krais were given rights to add other criteria for defining kulaks, depending on local conditions.[3]

When a government declares war on skilled farmers the end result is always :feedme: starvation....see Zimbabwe or Venezuela if you have any doubts.