Ras Kass – Intellectual Property: SOI 2 Album Discussion Thread

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's funny ? 'Troll' is a cop out, behind the "trolling" is usually an agenda or bias - racial/regional/standom or a combination of the 3, In album threads it usually boils down to " rapper X dropped an album I loooove, why isn't it getting this love/attention it's realllly Good guuuuuys :mjcry:" accompanied by shytting and a shameless plug

Don't know about the racist shyt (white supremacists have a grudge with Rassy since Soul on ice, it's expected) but don't you have hours on hours of going back and forth with "trolls" about & k-rino ?
What's funny is anybody taking that racist fool opinion serious on anything. He's a proven racist and has been banned for racism on here. And has 1000's of troll posts. I don't take people like that seriously at all no...

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@Grand_Verbalizer find myself agreeing with @Big Mel assessment of the album. The beats just aren't that good thus far. I'm still working my way through the album though.
Reverse Engineer though :wow:
Torae and O.C. :wow:

I'm gonna finish it and I'll try to give it a second listen.
What was that In the Moment hippy track though? :russ:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So a few months ago a friend of mine hit me up about how he was in the studio with Ras Kass and they did a couple tracks or whatever and he even sent me a sample of one of them. Come to find out the song is on this lol. I just randomly hit him up and was like Ras released a mixtape/album a few weeks ago were you on it? And he's like idk I'm check, and then he sent me the song and I look it up and it's on this. He doesn't even produce like that, just a hobby thing and this girl he knew randomly knew Ras and introduced him.