Ras Kass on Calling Whites "Mutant Savages" on 'Nature of the Threat'

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best rap song ever, the reason I've been studying Bio-Anthropology for 15 years now, life changing shyt
Don't agree that it's the best song ever but major props on it inspiring u to further ur education on a subject great art should inspire curiosity.

I remember back in highschool just introducing this song to people and the look on their face and the conversations afterwards was amazing. I also played for my history teacher to basically fact check and to see if it was true. Again another great convo

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't agree that it's the best song ever but major props on it inspiring u to further ur education on a subject great art should inspire curiosity.

I remember back in highschool just introducing this song to people and the look on their face and the conversations afterwards was amazing. I also played for my history teacher to basically fact check and to see if it was true. Again another great convo
one of my favs my Ras is Ordo Ab Chaos. I hope Vlad doesnt cherry pick topics and get down to the real topics in later interview with Ras.
Especially Questions like The HRSMN and the Game situation.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

Holy shyt I did this exact same thing:mjlol:

I printed out the lyrics and burned a CD for my AP history teacher....he was this middle aged white dude and he literally pulled out his reading glasses and went through the lyrics and song like :whoo:

He obviously had some disagreements about the history but he never got defensive or anything. He spent more time talking about the parts of the song/lyrics that were accurate and giving more background than focusing on what he didn't find convincing. I think he was just happy to be discussing history with a student outside of school time.

He ended up recommending I read Make Me Wanna Holler by Nathan McCall.

Last edited: