Rate her on a scale of 1 to 10

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Eww, how old is she??
CMMjl3l.png
Assumptions. But the people making assumptions are trending.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
edit.

Let me shut this down right now. :mjpls: even though I don’t have confirmation and there is no confirmation, I’m not even going to take a chance.

People are already making accusations, so let me be clear. I IN NO WAY PROMOTE UNDERAGE THREADS.

this not his first or second time doing this either

Don’t even try to put that on me.
*Didn't you get bushed for making a "smash or pass" thread of singers and actresses, using their high school yearbook photos?

*that was a rhetorical question

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
*Didn't you get bushed for making a "smash or pass" thread of singers and actresses, using their high school yearbook photos?

*that was a rhetorical question

It would be like someone you went to high school with talking about people you would’ve smashed in the 10th grade. Or girls you actually smashed.

So according to thecoli.com if you talk about your high school crush, you’re w pedo.

This is nonsense. Now y’all just look for any reason to cancel someone.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It would be like someone you went to high school with talking about people you would’ve smashed in the 10th grade. Or girls you actually smashed.

So according to thecoli.com if you talk about your high school crush, you’re w pedo.

This is nonsense. Now y’all just look for any reason to cancel someone.
False. You didn't say anything about "if you were their age" in that thread. Now, the equivalence a reasonable person who is not trying to justify posting underage girls would have made is this:
It would be like someone pulling out their high school yearbook today and asking which girls you would smash. And that is the most accurate comparison, because that's what you did.

No one is trying to cancel you, because you're unimportant. I didn't see what you posted originally, but I'm guessing it would've taken you 10 seconds to find out if she was an adult or not. You chose not to, so here we are.

"they're trying to cancel me! Accusations! Pitchforks! Nooses! Trending! People get bushed for nonsense! :damn:"

Lotta buzzwords for an innocent man :mjpls: