Rate my first video edit and motion graphic attempt

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my first time ever editing video and trying motion graphics. 100% self taught graphic designer, digital artist, illustrator, fine artist (pencil drawing, charcoal drawing, ink pen drawing and acrylic and water color painting) writer, photographer , (would be tattoo artist if they didn't hate on me, jealous fakkits) and now video editor and motion graphic artist, philosopher, intellect.

Another skill to add to the list. I wanna direct and edit hiphop videos to start. Innovate and redefine rap music videos because the ones that's out suck. after that do what I'll do what I really want to do which is direct movies and shows. I want to write and then shoot them. might do some stand up comedy one day just to show motherfukkers why I'm one of the greatest minds of the my generation.

I'm a bad mothafukka, a genius. Nothing I cant do. Showed myself how to do this in a few mins slouched over in a chair thinking about this hating ass janitor. Dude in this office hating on me. Bald mothafukka. Mad because he gotta take out garbage and clean shyt while a young black man is in this lavish office building creating things from his MIND!. I don't gotta use my hands, I'm fukking intelligent. I'm a Renaissance man, a black god. These non blacks hate that shyt.

He rather see me mopping floors or begging for change, Naw not me motherfukker, not now...not ever.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Jay-Z-so-so.gif

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only 4 seconds?
:yeshrug: first time

thats about the same amount it off time a person bust when they first cum

but ill master this shyt in a few weeks tho...i really do have a powerful brain like that...its a machine....

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
i wasn't planning on repping anyone during this free for all.... but you get it.:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got show crazy ideas for alot of shyt.

Everything that i touch is going to be innovative. Im always do something nobody ever seen

Late nights at the office.....even tho the janitor is a fukking hater smh

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Go take this course ! (lynda.com) After Effects CC Essential Training (2015) with Ian Robinson ...... that shyt had me cold !!!. I was editing green screen and everything...
The hard part for me was working backwards with the keyframes.