Rate this anime day 136: My Love Story (Ore Monogatari)

Rate: My love Story (Ore Montogari)

• 1) PAC Spit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2)

• 3)

• 4)

• 6)

• 10) Goat tier anime

• Total voters

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday’s results:

Slam Dunk: 9.20

For day 135 of our series the coli gave universal praise for Slam Dunk giving it an AARON Gordon score of 9.20 putting it behind Hajime no Ippo for sports anime. Even the 72-10 Chicago bulls weren’t this impressive.

On to day 136

Rules:

1. The Coli will be rating over 100+ animes and movies.

2. You can rate the anime on a multitude of factors ( Quality, Storyline, amount of filler, animation, etc) BUT YOU MUST HAVE ONE OVERALL SCORE.

3. Users rate the anime on a scale of 1-10
(10 being :salute:king status, 1 being :pacspit:status)

4. The results of the poll will be displayed publicly.

5. Feel free to nominate any anime. The Coli has a 158 page Cosplay thread and multiple platinum anime thread topics so I know the demand is heavy here.

6. I can guarantee you this, despite the other rate..... threads, this one will be completed.

7. Time for votes will last for approximately 24 hours.

8. You can factor in non-Canon movies and arcs in your decision.

.9) Remember..........This is your decision.

10) The poll will be up for 24 hours only so make sure you get your votes in

For day 136 who says you can’t find love? Today the coli rate Ore Monogatari

My Love Story (Ore Monogatari)
First Appearance:April 8, 2015
Final Appearance:September 23, 2015
Manga created:October 2011
Creators:Kazune Kawahara and Aruko

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-anime-leaderboard.735865/
giphy.gif

1cf67e72bd20a6e21e2d0f8b508c5c92.gif

WelcomeUntidyDunnart-size_restricted.gif

17b6b084e33fd2e3cb7d3f35db0a7770.gif

pNMhYBO.gif

5d12f305180aedb4fb90b365e43206bc5db270de_hq.gif

Animes you can still vote on:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-anime-day-61-hell-girl.746465/
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-anime-day-121-diamond-no-ace.759419/
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-anime-day-133-violet-evergarden.762611/

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Huh. I was thinking about nominating Ore Monogatari the other day but figured it'd never make the poll.

This is one of the more wholesome romances in recent years. Takeo has a heart of gold. Literal superhero saving people from getting crushed by steel beams, rescuing kids from burning buildings and from drowning. But because he looks like an ogre people assume he has bad intentions and avoid him. The only people to accept him are his best friend, his best friends sister, and the girl he happens to have a crush on, only he doesn't know that she likes him too for all the reasons he's insecure about. The moment that he realizes she likes him back is a great, great moment.

The general theme of the show is there is someone for everyone no matter how weird you look. Being genuine > putting on facades. The friendship between Takeo and Suna is just as important as the romance, too. They have each others backs through it all. There's a part where one of them is going through a family crisis and the other supports them until things clear up because he knew the same would be done vice versa. The bonds in this show are genuine and strong.

Some of my pet peeves in romances are dumb misunderstandings that take longer than it should to clear up and non-conclusive endings with no relationship. Neither is a problem in this show. Suna breaks up literally every misunderstanding before it happens, because he's the best bestfriend on the planet, and Takeo gets his girl midway through. Not much to dislike here, I think anyone can get into it even if it's outside of your usual comfort zone. Not one of those romances that is overly hammy and dramatic.

Giving it a 9.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Anime shows you looks aren't everything a heart of gold and kindness can make u pull a bad bytch.
Very simple and enjoyable romance anime 8/10
Maybe on rewatch 9/10 but haven't rewatched yet