Rate this anime day 140: Sonic X

Rate The adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Lol yes it is.

I knew this would happen so let me explain this.

Sonic the hedgehog is a media, anime, video game and movie enterprise created by the Sega corporation in Shinigawa Japan.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Wikipedia
Sonic X is an anime but The Adventure of Sonic the Hedgehog is not. Its a cartoon. I know who made Sonic the Hedgehog and where it came from but The Adventure of Sonic the Hedgehog is strictly American made. If you put up Sonic X up then it would of fit the theme of your ratings but this is a cartoon. If this counts might as well put in the Darkstalkers or Street Fighter cartoon :mjlol:
Had no idea this was considered anime
Its not dude is running out of anime and putting random shyt up now.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Sonic X is an anime but The Adventure of Sonic the Hedgehog is not. Its a cartoon.

Its not dude is running out of anime and putting random shyt up now.

Sidenote : I actually have 135 animes left. But thanks for playing

Last edited:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Damn xiceman is correct. The adventures of sonic while created and designed in japan was picked up in America first and not released in Japan. Sonic X Is the only anime to be released in Japan before arriving in America hence making Sonic X the only Japanese written sonic.

I was wrong. I’ll change it.

Last edited:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I have no recollection of ever seeing this show as a kid.

I only remember the one in the OP.
My dad introduced me to sonic through the SatAM cartoon. I used to fukk up the lyrics to the intro because I could barely talk lol. Both shows Jaleel White voiced Sonic.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I only gave this a 9 because of nostalgia + Jaleel White is still making serious money off of this

The best Sonic of them all. :wow: 9 for nostalgia.

My dad introduced me to sonic through the SatAM cartoon. I used to fukk up the lyrics to the intro because I could barely talk lol. Both shows Jaleel White voiced Sonic.

So there was another one earlier than that. I have to change my score to 8. :francis: Really it should be N/A.