Rate this anime day 143: Yugioh

Rate Yugioh

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Just being honest I would squash all you nikkas in the card game for real.

Just giving you guys that message

These Noble Knights and Dark Magicians say we got something for that ass ( :dame:).

But forreal though, This is one of those Anime that even if I haven't watched it in a minute, I still fukks with HEAVILY in some shape or form.

- I got Duel Links on my phone.

- I still not only collect the cards but actively go to local tournaments at card shops around the way.

- I still use those classic ass Seto "Tha Gawd" Kaiba put-downs when I'm styling on motherfukkers in any function. ( "Third Rate Duelist with a Fourth Rate Deck" :hhh:)

- Still waiting on a modern Duelist of The Roses update for PS4/PS5.

This is legit the #2 most impactful Manga inspired kid's game crossover oat, only second to Pokemon. And the OG Anime (Even though I hated 4kids chopping and editing shyt unnecessarily) is a big reason for that. They even made their FILLER ARCS (Seal of Orichalcos, Noah & The Big 5, Legendary Heroes) were highly entertaining. Which is hard as fukk to do when people bytch and moan about filler in general.

Off rip, I gotta give it a 9. Maybe a 10 if we're including all the Manga fukkery with @PharaohAtem going around and sending people to He... The Shadow Realm or giving out Dark Magic Lobotomies. :hubie: