• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday’s results:

Hellsing: 8.69

For day 23 of our rate this anime series the coli gave Alcared a insanely high medieval score of 8.69 putting it under dragon ball z but over Trigun

On to day 24

Rules:

1. The Coli will be rating over 50 anime’s.

2. You can rate the anime on a multitude of factors ( Quality, Storyline, amount of filler, animation, etc) BUT YOU MUST HAVE ONE OVERALL SCORE.

3. Users rate the anime on a scale of 1-10
(10 being :salute:king status, 1 being :pacspit:status)

4. The results of the poll will be displayed publicly.

5. Feel free to nominate any anime. The Coli has a 158 page Cosplay thread and multiple platinum anime thread topics so I know the demand is heavy here.

6. I can guarantee you this, despite the other rate..... threads, this one will be completed.

7. Time for votes will last for approximately 24 hours.

8. You can factor in non-Canon movies and arcs in your decision.

.9) Remember..........This is your decision.

10. The poll will be up for 24 hours only so make sure you get your votes in!

For day 24 the coli enters the boxing ring with
Hajme no ippo.

Hajme No Ippo
First Appearance: October 3, 2000
Final Appearance: March 29, 2014
Creator: Jyoji Morikawa
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_pb96k8utpd1sfyp69o1_400.gifv

giphy.gif

0holoY.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_pookbpX7EW1sxkjwwo1_r1_400.gifv

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-anime-leaderboard.735865/

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
fukking finally :ohlawd::blessed:

Mutha fukking 10....Definitely Goat Tier. prolly the Goat Sports anime. shyt has been in my personal top 10 forever.

If you never boxed before, this anime will make you want to learn, but if you boxed before and trained in a gym before watching this shyt, you'll appreciate it even more. This is a must watch if you like anime. Great action, very motivational, dope characters, dope story arcs, great music, epic scenes. Heartfelt real nikka moments. Sad shyt, happy shyt, etc... fukking show has it all. The Rocky of anime lol.

@PJTech

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
As good and enjoyable as Ippo is, I can't put it in the same category of the elites. I don't feel like it is a must watch like the series I put in that category. All that said, Ippo is the ultimate underdog and watching him progress and grow not only as a boxer but as a man is just amazing. Like the @LauderdaleBoss said, this series will make you want to box. To this day I still want to be able to master the flicker jab. The characters all have their own unique style that makes them a joy to watch(Takamura is wild). The anime is so well done that it almost feels like you getting a lesson in boxing history at times. The reason why I don't give it a 10 is the same reason why I won't be surprised if the anime doesn't have too many votes. It really doesn't appeal to the casual anime fan or some new to the genre. Its not like your typical shounen series and I believe that causes it to go under the radar. If you are willing to ignore all of that and give it a chance, Hajime No Ippo is one the best animes you can watch. I give it a 9.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
As good and enjoyable as Ippo is, I can't put it in the same category of the elites. I don't feel like it is a must watch like the series I put in that category. All that said, Ippo is the ultimate underdog and watching him progress and grow not only as a boxer but as a man is just amazing. Like the @LauderdaleBoss said, this series will make you want to box. To this day I still want to be able to master the flicker jab. The characters all have their own unique style that makes them a joy to watch(Takamura is wild). The anime is so well done that it almost feels like you getting a lesson in boxing history at times. The reason why I don't give it a 10 is the same reason why I won't be surprised if the anime doesn't have too many votes. It really doesn't appeal to the casual anime fan or some new to the genre. Its not like your typical shounen series and I believe that causes it to go under the radar. If you are willing to ignore all of that and give it a chance, Hajime No Ippo is one the best animes you can watch. I give it a 9.

You ever watched Megalo Box breh?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
why I don't give it a 10 is the same reason why I won't be surprised if the anime doesn't have too many votes

As long as it gets the minimum 10 votes it’s fine. It currently has 11.