• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday’s results:

Yu Yu Hakusho: 9.51

For day 26 of our rate this anime series the coli really thought highly of the greatest spirit detective giving Yu Yu Hakusho a spirit gun score of 9.51 placing it in the top 3 of our anime series.

On to day 26

Rules:

1. The Coli will be rating over 50 anime’s.

2. You can rate the anime on a multitude of factors ( Quality, Storyline, amount of filler, animation, etc) BUT YOU MUST HAVE ONE OVERALL SCORE.

3. Users rate the anime on a scale of 1-10
(10 being :salute:king status, 1 being :pacspit:status)

4. The results of the poll will be displayed publicly.

5. Feel free to nominate any anime. The Coli has a 158 page Cosplay thread and multiple platinum anime thread topics so I know the demand is heavy here.

6. I can guarantee you this, despite the other rate..... threads, this one will be completed.

7. Time for votes will last for approximately 24 hours.

8. You can factor in non-Canon movies and arcs in your decision.

.9) Remember..........This is your decision.

10. The poll will be up for 24 hours only so make sure you get your votes in!

For day 26 the coli heads to the world of super hero and villains with One punch man.

One Punch man
First Appearance :October 5, 2015
Final Appearance : Still Ongoing
Creator:One
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

BQM6jEZ-UJLgGUuvrNkYUCG8p-X1WhZLiR4h-oxkqQfpABfrSuBwIykc8jU8i59yoSckqqphvPXNcQyXBYGx9w

tenor.gif

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-anime-leaderboard.735865/

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Only 2 seasons in. But so far a golden anime. 9.

For the record, I don't think this should have been on the list. Too early for it.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Only 2 seasons in. But so far a golden anime. 9.

For the record, I don't think this should have been on the list. Too early for it.
If I didn’t include one punch man I would never had heard the end of it.

Secondly with one punch man high production cost we’re not even sure if this continues long term.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Manga i rate 10. anime season 1 i rate a 10. I havent watched season 2 but i like reading more idk. Overall this is 1 of the most refreshing manage in a while. Easy 10

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Voted 9

It's dope and has a wide assortment of characters and villains that keep the story going an interesting. The action and fight scenes are done really well. Really got that epic feel during certain moments. The humor is on point and the overall story is good. It wasn't super engaging where you couldn't wait for the next episode tho. Its falls right underneath that. shyt like Yu Yu, Ippo, and Berserk had you anticipating the next one like a fiend throughout the series whereas OPM only had that vibe a couple times.

I know some people shytted on season 2, but I enjoyed it and they went all out on some of them fights. Humor got better too.