• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday’s results:

Attack on Titan: 9.122(4)

For day 36 of our series the coli gave Attack on Titan a humanoid score of 9.122(4) putting it in our top 10 list while simultaneously kicking Dragon Ball Z off of our list

On to day 36

Rules:

1. The Coli will be rating over 75 anime’s.

2. You can rate the anime on a multitude of factors ( Quality, Storyline, amount of filler, animation, etc) BUT YOU MUST HAVE ONE OVERALL SCORE.

3. Users rate the anime on a scale of 1-10
(10 being :salute:king status, 1 being :pacspit:status)

4. The results of the poll will be displayed publicly.

5. Feel free to nominate any anime. The Coli has a 158 page Cosplay thread and multiple platinum anime thread topics so I know the demand is heavy here.

6. I can guarantee you this, despite the other rate..... threads, this one will be completed.

7. Time for votes will last for approximately 24 hours.

8. You can factor in non-Canon movies and arcs in your decision.

.9) Remember..........This is your decision.

10. The poll will be up for 24 hours only so make sure you get your votes in

For day 37 we meet the ultimate Afro avenger with Afro Samurai.

Afro Samurai
First Appearance:January 4, 2007
Final Appearance: February 1, 2007
Creator:Takashi Okazaki
giphy.gif

source.gif

BQM6jEZ-UJLgGUuvrNkYUCamgSs77T5HezjdwU6uG54GZsq4a10iWo5o7IqOK5wIvAQduM2LYu-KJLhPJ0x4Rw

ShamelessLividGelada-size_restricted.gif

Afro-and-Ninja-Ninja-afro-samurai-38506618-500-281.gif

BQM6jEZ-UJLgGUuvrNkYUH7Fs-WUdIAGZERoFnfifDwAAvm1TBHBDVz23vM2_fpFqkcUyZ1URx2QMrCh-AtqAQ

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-anime-leaderboard.735865/

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
I’ll be honest with you guys. This one was inspired by John Witherspoon death. After he died I thought about every boondocks episode and remembered his fight with Stinkmeaner and immediately remembered Afro Samurai. To be honest this wasn’t even suppose to be here but I remembered it. So here’s the stinkmeaner vs grandad fight

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
Lowkey wanna neg @SJUGRAD13 cause I missed AoT but I know it ain't his fault. Someone fix the alerts man!!!:to:
:mjcry: It sucks man. Everybody blaming me and I’m doing everything I can. I tagged nikkas individually and in groups yet I never get anywhere.

I’m just going to post these threads in all the anime threads on the coli and hope that it sticks.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I’ll be honest with you guys. This one was inspired by John Witherspoon death. After he died I thought about every boondocks episode and remembered his fight with Stinkmeaner and immediately remembered Afro Samurai. To be honest this wasn’t even suppose to be here but I remembered it. So here’s the stinkmeaner vs grandad fight

I definitely was gonna remind yo ass soon lol I was waiting on this one like tenchi muyo.

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
I definitely was gonna remind yo ass soon lol I was waiting on this one like tenchi muyo.
Yo no cap my nikka, I dead ass had Tenchi muyo slated early in this series. But to to be honest I didn’t know how many people watched Tenchi Muyo so I held back.