• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday’s results:

Inuyasha: 6.58

For day 39 of our rate this anime series the coli showed that it needs more than nostalgia to get a high score by giving Inuyasha a score of 6.58 putting it in the bottom tier of anime.

On to day 40

Rules:

1. The Coli will be rating over 75 anime’s.

2. You can rate the anime on a multitude of factors ( Quality, Storyline, amount of filler, animation, etc) BUT YOU MUST HAVE ONE OVERALL SCORE.

3. Users rate the anime on a scale of 1-10
(10 being :salute:king status, 1 being :pacspit:status)

4. The results of the poll will be displayed publicly.

5. Feel free to nominate any anime. The Coli has a 158 page Cosplay thread and multiple platinum anime thread topics so I know the demand is heavy here.

6. I can guarantee you this, despite the other rate..... threads, this one will be completed.

7. Time for votes will last for approximately 24 hours.

8. You can factor in non-Canon movies and arcs in your decision.

.9) Remember..........This is your decision.

10) The poll will be up for 24 hours only so make sure you get your votes in

For day 40 we see the latest of the DBS saga movie with the Broly remake

Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie
First Appearance: December 14, 2018
Final Appearance:December 14, 2018
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_phup2w98hE1wyh2j4o6_500.gifv

dfba6744bffa09bb609a7b90d5d8b794.gif

a71f32db1f47dc17846c8f4b36c74960.gif

b97963fd874a7bbfbb6140d2de9079ee55ea5044r1-500-281_hq.gif

ff7f5d6342288e7bd483e0127ae11b10.gif

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-anime-leaderboard.735865/

Last edited:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Great movie

The first time in 20 something years Dragon ball has some good animation.

It’s still typical Dragon ball, sohh you know what you’re gonna get but I liked how toriyama incorporated Broly in the main canon. The fact that Broly is actually a character now and not just some mindless sociopath like he used to be was a good change. Also, Seeing planet Vegeta again was cool, I liked seeing Saiyan civilization we never really saw that in the manga or the show.

Animation was fuego the best I’ve ever seen Dragon ball look that final fight was:wow:

DBS Broly made me like Broly and I Couldn’t stand that nikka.

This and dbz fighterz has reinvigorated my love for Dragon ball. If super comes byke with these new clean designs I think I’m byke in:wow:

I hope the next movie they’re making is a reboot of cooler I always liked him. I can see them doing some dope things if they bring him byke.

But yeah great movie Issa 9/10 in my book

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

Retcon aside, it gave Broly something beyond mindless sociopath that just screamed "KAKAROT!!!" all the time, made him Canon, finally gave us a Canon Gogeta appearance, and the Animation was FLAMES. It's standard DB in terms of story, so you know what you're gonna get from jump. But beyond that? It's everything you could ask for in a DB movie in terms of action and animation.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
The power levels were all over the place

Vegeta should have beat him once he showed him the power of god mode

Broly should have learned from that, than do a round two vs goku and ssb Gogeta

The movie was only for dragonball fans:lolbron:

Everybody else would be lost

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

Retcon aside, it gave Broly something beyond mindless sociopath that just screamed "KAKAROT!!!" all the time, made him Canon, finally gave us a Canon Gogeta appearance, and the Animation was FLAMES. It's standard DB in terms of story, so you know what you're gonna get from jump. But beyond that? It's everything you could ask for in a DB movie in terms of action and animation.
its simple yet effective, game, was grade one

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
8/10. Just watched the last episode of Super on Toonami a few hours ago. Haven't paid any attention to the series really but that movie was entertaining:ehh:.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Once the fight started, it was non-stop for like 20min straight. Love the fact that Akira got off the ole Vegeta has to lose trope and made things more natural to his character and his power level. When Broly first charged, you see Goku jump into his fighting stance and have the :francis: face when Broly attacks Vegeta instead. That's why we got that classic Vegeta smirk of:youngsabo:. A handful of little shyt like that made this movie great. They did fall back a bit to the ole Goku fighting and fukking up the power scale. Goku is no stronger than Vegeta except UI and Vegeta just fought this nikka in God mode and was getting pushed back. Wtf was the point in having Goku fight Broly in base mode just to get ragdolled? Having him do anything in base form other than get curbstomped against Broly who tanked God mode was some classic Goku wank that kind of ruined it Goku's fight for me. But Frieza being a scumbag and Gogeta trying to straight murder Broly brought that shyt right back.

Definitely the best DBZ movie and fight.