Rate This City: Day 112 - Louisville Kentucky

Rate: Louisvile Kentucky

• Total voters

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
D'Angelo Russell is from here. They love their college hoops from what I hear.

They got horseracing. They make the Louisville Slugger baseball bats there. Muhammad Ali's hometown.

Seems like they into sports. :manny:

The KFC headquarters are there as well.

I thought the younging 2KBaby had next :russ:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Louisville is a very underrated city but I'll say you have to visit during Thunder Over Louisville, March Madness or Derby to really have a good time. Its not a city that's kind to people just visiting from out of town with no family/friends to show them around.

Women there are mid tier but everybody has fukked or has children with everyone so theres that. Obviously most of the lookers are the college girls.

Food is very very slept on. Bardstown road, frankfort ave, NuLu have popping food and bar scenes. Indis, Joellas, Jack Ruby's, Havana Rumba, Taco Luchadores, Queen of Sheba are some of my personal favorites.

And Louisville has some great dive bars.

The soccer team and the bats along with the Cards provide some exciting sports entertainment.

And like I said, if you're lucky enough to be in between Louisville and Lexington during the tourney and if both teams are advancing, my god what a feeling :banderas:

Derby of course is when the city loses its mind and is completely lit:win: complete debauchery occurs, best time for out of towners to mingle, get shyt faced and turn up at a derby party

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Louisville is a very underrated city but I'll say you have to visit during Thunder Over Louisville, March Madness or Derby to really have a good time. Its not a city that's kind to people just visiting from out of town with no family/friends to show them around.

Women there are mid tier but everybody has fukked or has children with everyone so theres that. Obviously most of the lookers are the college girls.

Food is very very slept on. Bardstown road, frankfort ave, NuLu have popping food and bar scenes. Indis, Joellas, Jack Ruby's, Havana Rumba, Taco Luchadores, Queen of Sheba are some of my personal favorites.

The soccer team and the bats along with the Cards provide some exciting sports entertainment.

And like I said, if you're lucky enough to be in between Louisville and Lexington during the tourney and if both teams are advancing, my god what a feeling :banderas:

Derby of course is when the city loses its mind and is completely lit:win: complete debauchery occurs, best time for out of towners to mingle, get shyt faced and turn up at a derby party

Thanks for the in depth review, here’s a rep.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta

This is a good review. Not sum bs about somebody being from there so it’s a 10

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Mentally been many places, but I’m Louisville’s Own. :wow:

Derby/Thunder/March Madness are definitely the best times to be in the city. Especially around Fourth Street.

Food is great. You got Indi’s, Joella’s, Muscle & Burger, Brick’s Tavern, Salsarita’s, Saki Blues, And others mentioned above in @Marc Spector’s review.

Daps

Louisville is dope, but you have to know the right places to go. You pretty much need a tour guide.

Louisville's also a damn near polar opposite of the rest of the state of Kentucky. People from out in the state don't fukk with people from Louisville, and vice versa.

27FarOutRazor

I feel like Jamin’ Jerome…WHERE THE BIT€HS!!
Daps
City is cool...nice downtown and the city has room for growth. Was there last weekend stayed in Clarksville which is just across the bridge. My only problem was the strip clubs...40 a dance ain't the way. Then at fantasy island they were selling p*ssy all in the open!! I asked a stripper what was her name she said 150 and we can go in the bathroom. Another said 60...i passed and left...

Louisville Slugz

Superstar
Daps
City is cool...nice downtown and the city has room for growth. Was there last weekend stayed in Clarksville which is just across the bridge. My only problem was the strip clubs...40 a dance ain't the way. Then at fantasy island they were selling p*ssy all in the open!! I asked a stripper what was her name she said 150 and we can go in the bathroom. Another said 60...i passed and left...
:pachaha: