Rate: Tallahassee

• Total voters

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
It's more of a large college town...it's not really a city AT ALL

I was actually born there bc my parents went to FAMU...grew up outside Chicago tho

FAMU is my family school....my fam is from Duval and i think like 15 ppl in my fam have graduated or attended there.

I graduated there in 2004...at one point I had my sister and 5 cousins enrolled there at the same time as me. It's a decent college town, lots of baddies bc it has two big school and one of the biggest community colleges in the country(TCC). I ate well there with both pawgs and blac women. They are started to build it up a little but its mostly by doing fukk shyt like tearing down Frenchtown so FSU can take over. Typical gentrification shyt. I haven't been there since 2012 so im not sure what else has changed....i think Orange Ave and the Southside prob still gully as ever.

I used to go to the Moon religiously bac in 1999 and 2000. I'm not sure what there is to do there, I have an aunt who ended up staying there after college....she seems pretty bored. There's not much nightlife outside of college stuff.

That being said, it's not bad for a college town but not sure why it's on this list. there ain't much goin on there tbh besides the colleges and the capitol being there.

I could go for a Guthrie's chicken box tho

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Ive only been called a ****** once in my life by a white persos and it was in Tallahassee :pacspit:

What happened and what did you do? And yea Tally is on that :mjpls:

I was staying with my auntie there when I was 12 and was at some summer camp there when some lil fakkit ass cac kid told me that i was blac bc "god burned me". I slapped fie out him and almost got kikked out

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What happened and what did you do? And yea Tally is on that :mjpls:

I was staying with my auntie there when I was 12 and was at some summer camp there when some lil fakkit ass cac kid told me that i was blac bc "god burned me". I slapped fie out him and almost got kikked out
What’s the story behind that?
I was crossing the street and buddy yelled out "get out the road ******" and drove off.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
I was crossing the street and buddy yelled out "get out the road ******" and drove off.

yep that sounds about right.....lot of country ass cacs with rebel flags on they truck. i've heard other ppl have similar situations there, one reason i dipped out after i graduated.