Rate This City: Day 130 - Springfield Massachusetts

Rate: Springfield Massachusetts

• Total voters

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I liked it, reminded me of Syracuse, they like twin cities. Lotta Latinos, more Latinos and whites than black people. Basketball Hall and Doctor Seuss museum are there, it's got some dope attractions for a city its size...

Half an hour from Hartford, and when I went I looked at them and Hartford as a dual experience, how you'd view Dallas/Fort Worth. What one lacked, the other didn't, so I had a positive experience in both. They are about what you'd expect cities that size to have, lotta poverty though and that can be depressing. And more blacks in Hartford, but there's a decent amount of blacks in Springfield...

Gets a 5 from me...

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
3 for the basketball hall of fame.

We need to talk about the credibility of this list. Boston has too much dope shyt to be rated so poorly. What happened during that vote? Don't tell me y'all let a bunch of Coli nikkas who never been to Boston trick y'all into thinking it was the deep South with the racism.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I'd give it a 4 outta 10 only because I know people in the area and had some good times at the six flags.

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

We need to talk about the credibility of this list. Boston has too much dope shyt to be rated so poorly. What happened during that vote? Don't tell me y'all let a bunch of Coli nikkas who never been to Boston trick y'all into thinking it was the deep South with the racism.
Dope shyt like what?
traffic sucks, not much of a nightclub scene, Southie, High ass rents n cost of living

Boston is a 6 at best. Convince us otherwise

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Dope shyt like what?
traffic sucks, not much of a nightclub scene, Southie, High ass rents n cost of living

Boston is a 6 at best. Convince us otherwise

Lol for real, I mean Boston isn't bad at all, it's better than anywhere else in NE but I'm also not about to overrate it. It's good, not great...

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Ive never gone up north past Rochester

Place seems kinda wack but I could be wrong
Wrong direction, and Roc is all Tua ply more north than spfld
Hoes are wack there
Can’t co-sign this. The black and Latina women are popping there, only reason you would PAWG there is if you choose too

them coquito ass hoes :ohlawd:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Where are you from, Springfield?
I attained two masters from Umass Amherst and I’m finishing up a PhD up there. I worked in residential life so all my students were either from Boston or western mass so I had to learn about it. I lived there in the area for close to 7 years and got friends all over the city

it’s a second home and it reminded me a lot of the city I’m from, Mobile Alabama. Similar demographics and size

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.

People were saying that Boston was racist and rude. :yeshrug:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
People were saying that Boston was racist and rude. :yeshrug:

Most of those people probably got that from watching basketball or watching TV

cause come to think of I barely hear of black people willingly traveling to Boston unless it’s a Caribbean or AA or Hispanic who has family up there cause Boston black and Latino demographics are similar to NY and other NE city.

When I’m in ATL the city Boston sounds like a foreign city to the people there.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Most of those people probably got that from watching basketball or watching TV

cause come to think of I barely hear of black people willingly traveling to Boston unless it’s a Caribbean or AA or Hispanic who has family up there cause Boston black and Latino demographics are similar to NY and other NE city.

When I’m in ATL the city Boston sounds like a foreign city to the people there.

I wanted to go up to Boston last October but that whole thread convinced me not to go. :francis:

Now I’m hearing from some people that it isn’t that bad at all.