Jacksonville

Kansas City

Memphis

Cincinnati

Columbus

Austin

Newark

I ain't bout to list them all but still... OP be consistent

I never said I was done with American cities. I’ve had people asking me to do more international cities lately so I decided to do one today.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Can you nikkaz get back on topic and let me know if I should risk it all to chase some Brazilian bundas?
B37ozGm.png

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beautiful city, beautiful women... but the ingrained racism there had me :scust: for the most part. 7/10...should be a 10 because it's like Miami and LA had a baby.

Rio's hoods literally have the most beautiful views in the world though. Like if Malibu was the worst hood in LA and all the poorest people lived there with the best ocean views. It's bizarre.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
*Looks at leaderboard*

:mjlol: You can tell white-washed c00ns and cacs made that list. The true Coli exposes itself once again. All the real hood cities on the bottom and and cornball west coast cities with no blacks at the top
Another day, another coli poster is mad bc New York City tops the list
ShoddyAllBullfrog-max-1mb.gif

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
They let their National Museum turn into a bonfire, with no simple sprinkler system in 2018. My understanding, even the nearby fire hydrants were fuucked up. https://www.thecoli.com/threads/massive-fire-at-national-museum-in-brazil.658118/

200 year old museum, with 20 million artifacts and specimens and pieces from across Latin America and beyond, turned into BBQ. They had recordings of extinct Amazonian rainforest languages that were only archived here.

Yet, they built stadiums and facilities for World Cup and Olympics? but they couldn't manage a few dollars for a sprinkler system for their cultural, natural, and anthropological history, in their greatest city...??? :scust:

Their women are beautiful. Scenery is amazing. Lots of energy, but that shiit bugged me out...just as a human being. That level of incompetence, corruption, and greed by the government.

Rio before the fire 8, because infrastructure and favelas need work.

After the fire....4.

Sorry Rio.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:NYC? Only one or two boroughs got nikkas in it. Oakland in 2020 don't hardly have any nikkas in it.
This dumb ignorant fuk. Not even worth addressing. Ignore this bytch and he’ll go away ^^^ his inferiority complex is showing.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dahell: you haven't finished American cities yet

Denver

Phoenix

Jacksonville

Kansas City

Memphis

Cincinnati

Columbus

Austin

Newark

I ain't bout to list them all but still... OP be consistent
Mannnn Listen - let him do his lists as he sees fit please. Did you think of the concepts and ideas or creativity to do it. He will get to it when he gets to it. Leave him alone.
:stopitslime: