Rate This City: Day 37 - Phoenix

Rate: Phoenix

• Total voters

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Never saw this thread. I been there once for a week. Hot af. It was June and 110 degrees. I don’t care if it was that dry heat or not. 110 degrees is 110 degrees. It was mad comfortable at night tho. It was ok out there. It was a shock seeing nothing but rocks and cactus. But it was cool seeing houses built into the rocks. Overall I’d be ok if I never went back. 6

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Never saw this thread. I been there once for a week. Hot af. It was June and 110 degrees. I don’t care if it was that dry heat or not. 110 degrees is 110 degrees. It was mad comfortable at night tho. It was ok out there. It was a shock seeing nothing but rocks and cactus. But it was cool seeing houses built into the rocks. Overall I’d be ok if I never went back. 6

Desert cities usually gets very cool and warm at night. I bet it was a very shocking and amazing feeling seeing all of that in person.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
@Cadillac

my god moms stay out in Mesa, thinking bout flying out there either late February or early March. I haven’t been in over a decade, I was like 10 last time I been out there.

Anyways, is a day trip to LA worth it or would you recommend spending the night in LA?

also how is the temps around that time of year

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
@Cadillac

my god moms stay out in Mesa, thinking bout flying out there either late February or early March. I haven’t been in over a decade, I was like 10 last time I been out there.

Anyways, is a day trip to LA worth it or would you recommend spending the night in LA?

also how is the temps around that time of year
just spend the night out in LA, is there a reason why you have to make this choice? Goin out to LA/Vegas and comin back the next day happens pretty occasionally amongst Arizonians

now? changes between 45 to 70 degrees at best in the Winter. Then by Mid-Feb/March back to the regularly scheduled heat. To some of us here(specifically Natives) its cold but to you transits it prolly wont be shyt.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
One place actually have never been the Desert......:hubie:

And for some reason it's been calling me:ohlawd::lupe:

The United States actually has a lot of nice deserts:ooh: got to get to one before years out:whew:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
just spend the night out in LA, is there a reason why you have to make this choice? Goin out to LA/Vegas and comin back the next day happens pretty occasionally amongst Arizonians

now? changes between 45 to 70 degrees at best in the Winter. Then by Mid-Feb/March back to the regularly scheduled heat. To some of us here(specifically Natives) its cold but to you transits it prolly wont be shyt.
How the women down there:jbhmm:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
How the women down there:jbhmm:
good, we got some fine sistas, white bytches, mexicans, and surprisingly some Afro-latinas.

theres a couple of thick ass afro dominican/afro latin chicks that run around here and they are :ohlawd:

we got a good variety of different colors of BW here from lightskin to darkskin. But obviously they are outnumbered by white women and Mexican women tho.(espescially mexican women). To look for them go through south, west(Avondale) and southwest phoenix(Laveen). Or go to Black events, and restuarants(club Luxx, INTL, VLIVE, etc)

if your looking for a thick white bytch, your best bet is around Maricopa community colleges. Or going downtown(PHX/ASU downtown), Tempe(ASU), and Scottsdale

Mexican? they are everywhere so just keep your eyes open. altho some are either shaped not as you may like or whatever. But they be some nice ones:ehh:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah that's the one. Takes you all the way to the East Valley. Usually not too crowded, at least when I've been on it.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
@Toyota you gonna be living in Mesa?
Yeah, just wish she had some kids my age( I’m 21) to show me spots. I love my god moms but she damn near 60 and you already know what I’m on:takedat:

It been so long, I vaguely remember hitting up Sedona and flagstaff tho. Blew my mind as a kid from the Midwest to see different landscapes We went to a Suns game, Vince Carter and grant hill was on that mf:flabbynsick:

Almost bought my tickets today but I’m waiting on some news on the career side, I don’t wanna book the mf then I can’t go u feel me