Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 ( It's alright)

• Total voters

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
Never been to Africa except Morocco. Ghana is #1 on my list because of I've heard nothing but good things and the people speak English which always is a plus when I make decisions about travelling.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
My girl went there for work with the university and she said she couldn't get anywhere in the city without people trying to sell her stuff, also how some little kid tried to run off with her phone because he asked her for a picture together and didn't know she was supposed to pay for it. She said she'd go back but didn't enjoy it a lot.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@bdizzle I heard you been to Accra. Can you give us your opinion on the city?

Expensive as fukk :huhldup:

But Labadi beach :whoo:. When I tell y'all nikkas you in America living foul compared to how you could be living in Africa. I was on the beach drinking hennesy, eating banku and tilapia, and smoking some of that good Ghanaian reggie and not a single edomite in sight:banderas:. Plus the DJ was hitting. They play hip-hop, r&b, and Ghanaian reggae which I didn't even know was a thing lol.

I prefer the Volta Region though. When I build my family compound it's probably gonna be right off Lake Volta.