Rate: Istanbul

• Total voters

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Looking at pics I saw a lot of American city influence (Cali, Pittsburgh, etc.) Transcontinental too? Didn't know that. :leon:

I'd give it an 8 solely on how unique/eclectic it looks in the pics. Legit looks like a melting pot of sorts.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I love Istanbul. My aunt is married to a Turkish guy and lives there. Owns a restaurant there. My trip to Turkey was one of the best trips I ever went on. Travelled the whole country.

I went to the Blue Mosque and took off my Jordan cement 3s thinking no one would steal them at a mosque. Them shyts was gone when I came back. Luckily the mosque gave me slippers to wear :francis:. A breh got his Lebron's jacked too. :snoop:
Damn..you supposed to wear slippers or sandals to the mosque :pachaha:

How was the cuisine? Is it seafood based? Of course no pork...Chicken or Beef heavy?

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
Damn..you supposed to wear slippers or sandals to the mosque :pachaha:

How was the cuisine? Is it seafood based? Of course no pork...Chicken or Beef heavy?

The cuisine was delicious. Lots of lamb, beef and chicken. Had a few fish dishes too. I forgot the area in Istanbul but it's near the water and boats just got fish ready to cook for you. It's a tourist trap but worth the experience.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Man I miss this series so much. This city, Amsterdam and Tokyo are on my bucket list of places to visit in the near future. :blessed: