How fine is Keri Hilson?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who dat?

I usually I require more ass-ets, but the fact she's natural as far as we know.is a plus. 8.5....so 9
Cherry Hilson

cherry-hilson-on-round-and-brown-cherry-popper-3.jpg

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Perfection. Absolutely astonishing. This the first woman out of these Rate series that I gave a 10 to. If I could I'd stalk her. Something about seeing her with braids does something to me man. Swear I'd explore every kinky possibility and crevice on her. The difference between her and all the other chicks in the game is she exudes such a natural erotism. Effortlessly sexy to the point that its somewhat scary to think what her preferences behind close doors are. Probably demonic. wow.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Perfection. Absolutely astonishing. This the first woman out of these Rate series that I gave a 10 to. If I could I'd stalk her. Something about seeing her with braids does something to me man. Swear I'd explore every kinky possibility and crevice on her. The difference between her and all the other chicks in the game is she exudes such a natural erotism. Effortlessly sexy to the point that its somewhat scary to think what her preferences behind close doors are. Probably demonic. wow.
I agree. She is absolutely gorgeous and perfect even with those feet.

Shes just so damn pretty, like im mad confident around women but Id probably be a mess around this bish.