Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7. Great

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Archangel

Banned
Daps
New Edition crushed the buildings on day 9 with a 9.0/10 taking the #1 spot.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-group-day-9-new-edition.729226/

Leaderboard:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-group-leaderboard.727112/

PAY ATTENTION
  1. Voters will vote on the featured group picking a score ranging from 1 - 10
  2. A score of 1:camby: will result in worse score possible. A score of 10:ohlawd: is the highest score possible.
  3. Threads will contain best singles, album sales and videos to showcase the talents of featured group.
  4. These factors should be taken into consideration when voting: Artistry. Versatility. Vocal Ability. Talent of All Group Members. Classic Albums. Classic Songs. Dancing. Consistency. Song Content. Musicality. Instrumentation. Production/Beats. Impact/Influence/Appeal. Do They Stand The Test of Time?
  5. Singers will be chosen randomly. I am open to suggestions.
  6. Polls will remain open for 24 hours and then the votes will be tallied up and final scores added to the leaderboard.
  7. Drop that 5 Star thread rating and dap

Old Heads Unite:flabbynsick:

Day 10. The Temptations

Temptations-EMI-staff-004.jpg

the-temptations.jpg

Over the course of their career, the Temptations released four Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles and fourteen R&B number-one singles. Their music has earned three Grammy Awards. The Temptations were the first Motown recording act to win a Grammy Award - for "Cloud Nine" in 1969[5] - and in 2013 received the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award. Six of the Temptations (Edwards, Franklin, Kendricks, Ruffin, Otis Williams and Paul Williams) were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1989. Three classic Temptations songs, "My Girl", "Just My Imagination (Running Away with Me)", and "Papa Was a Rollin' Stone", are among The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's 500 Songs that Shaped Rock and Roll. The Temptations were ranked at number 68 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 100 Greatest Artists of all time.

43 Albums:

#1 Hits:
My Girl
I Can't Get Next To You
Papa Was A Rolling Stone
Just My Imagination

Top 5 Hits:
I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
Ball of Confusion
Beauty Is Only Skin Deep
I Wish It Would Rain

Top 10 Hits:
You're My Everything
Cloud Nine
Masterpiece
Psychedelic Shack
All I Need
I'm Losing You

Top 15 Hits:
The Way You Do The Things You Do
Ain't Too Proud To Beg
Could Never Love Another
My Baby
It's You That I Need

Top 20 Hits:
Since I Lost My Baby
Superstar
It's Growing
Don't Let The Joneses Get You Down

Notable Songs:

Live:

Other:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
200w.webp

10 off the strength of this gif alone. No other front man could pull this off. Nobody. Spin move, Mic behind the back, switch hands, dip, switch hands, pull up smooth, switch hands again. All on beat not one step lost.

10/10 Legendary.

The Tempts birthed the J5. Arguably the greatest group of all time. nikkas dropped in the 60's and had a run up through the 80's and still touring today. 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s.... 60 years breh. Otis Williams the only original member still alive and he still touring. Legendary.

Hits on top of hits. Had yo grandma's bloomers soaked. Granny ready to risk it all.

Top 5 singing group tv movie all time. Shout out to Leon.