Votes: 5 29.4%

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Rapper Lil Wayne :mjlol: He scored a -1.071 and placed above TJ Sotomayor at 2nd to last on the leaderboard.

Rules

1. The Coli will be rating 365 guys in this project.

2. You simply rate the guy on how fine you think he is.

3. Users rate the designated guy on a scale of 1-10
(10 being :noah: status, 1 being :scust: status)

4. The results of the poll will be displayed publicly.

5. Guys will be done randomly. Feel free to nominate anybody. Chances are we'll get to your favorite during the course of the year.

6. Testing my desire to do this, this project will last for 365 days. Days might be pushed back here and there, but this will be done.

7. Days will last for approximately 24 hours.

8. Sets of twins are eligible for nomination.

9. Various pictures will be used.

10. The poll will be up for 24 hours only, so make sure you get your votes in!

11. Results will be placed on the official RTG leaderboard.

Today's guy is a new neighbor Coli resident named @Tribaligenesis . Props to him for deciding to nominate himself for this.

Height: 6'0
Weight: 215
Relationship status: single
Children: none
Zodiac sign: Capricorn

UrdlmTn.jpg

YbtrYZG.jpg

Fe0OYSw.jpg

LJ5AlkK.jpg

Ivi1I8H.jpg

@Tribaligenesis is free to pm the ladies, answer any questions they have and use his charm to sway votes in the poll.

What are you ladies rating our new neighbor @Tribaligenesis ?
:sas1:

@Coco @Amy Traphouse @Colicat @Ms.CuriousCat @Black Barbie @Giselle @BlackPearl The Empress @Paradise @PeridotPuss @Jasmine20 @Ashley Banks @Holy Berry @DarlingNikki @Malt-O-Meal @misery @gogogubari @Milk N Cookies @Cheeky @Ria_21 @Rue @Raava @Leissyondabrain @LeeDoubleLee @m0rninggl0ry @night @EmpressKali @Kant @CinnaSlim @KinksandCoils @Queen Nefertiti @Queen of the Dead @The5thLetter @GoldCoastSaint

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
He looks like he shampoos and conditions his hair every morning... l would love to go to a haunted house with him. I like his style, I'd raid his closet too. 9. Minus a point cause he's a 2016 member, but I love that blue sweater @Tribaligenesis let me hold that til winter is over, I have a blue one that we can trade.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
He looks like he shampoos and conditions his hair every morning... l would love to go to a haunted house with him. I like his style, I'd raid his closet too. 9. Minus a point cause he's a 2016 member, but I love that blue sweater @Tribaligenesis let me hold that til winter is over, I have a blue one that we can trade.

You're more than welcome to trade sweaters with me @Milk N Cookies , hwoever I do reside in the UK the delivery costs would probably be more than what they are worth now .

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Edit nvm didn't know he posted here ...@Jayne