• Poll closed .

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I met DeVante Swing of Jodeci 11/22/2015! *Faints* I'm in love.
I'm in love with him.
I've been having dreams about him for the past week.
I'm having night sweats and trembles.
I really want to be his long life partner.
I read old tea threads but there were lies mixed in it. I was in l.a To visit family, we were out shopping and me and my mom ran into devante at Ralph's grocery. I didn't know who he was until my mom told me he was in the group jodeci. She asked if she could take a picture with them and he laughed and said of course. I took a picture for him and my mom and then they did a selfie shot. My mom was acting like a straight groupie with her old ass. He was so friendly and forthcoming. He had on a white t, a pull over hat, some sweats. He had on shades but removed them when he was talking to my mom. My mom told her about my manager who grew up with him, but he doesn't remember her. She said she loved his music, he smiled and said thank you. He asked if she's seen jodeci in concert this year and she said no. He teased and said she wasn't a real fan. He said he's always working on music. I just loved how friendly he was. Maybe we got him on a good day because he always looked mean in the media. He was very respectful. My mom is a little older so he referred to her as ma'am and kept saying thank you after all the compliments my mother showered him with. No one else in the store really recognized him I guess. It was mostly whites people there anyway.

He kept looking over towards me. He asked me for my name and teased me and asked why I was so quiet? I giggled and said I didn't know why. He responded saying "I'm just messing with you". I was acting all shy. My mom requested that we take a picture together and he agreed. His big, sexy hands gripped my back. I pulled really close to him. I wonder if he felt my boobs. I didn't have on a bra. He smelled so good. I can tell he smokes weed. I smelled a hit of that but mainly fresh soap and a hint of cologne. He asked me "You uploading it on that Instagram site?" I said "I don't know yet." I asked if he had an ig and he said he only had ig a fan site but not a personal one. We talked with him for a good 10-15 minutes. I guess we caught him on a good day. I will forever cherish that moment. I've been replying it over and over in my mind. I wish I would have given him my number or something but my damn mama was there. I couldn't do too much.

I fell in love instantly. I don't know if he's single or not but I'm on the verge of stalking him. I knew who jodeci was and liked them but I never knew much and devante. I'm only 25. His hands are so big! His smile was beautiful. His breath smelled Minty fresh. His clothes smelled like gain fabric softener with a hint of cologne. I wasn't sure if I wanted to share this story with Lsa but I figure why not. We both talked about it the whole ride home. That whole night I was googling everything Devante. I just became obsessed. I'm sill obsessed. My mom made my dad jealous cause she kept talking about how fine Devante still is. My family thought we was lying until we showed them the pictures.

I will post the pictures in just a few, in the mean time. Who has tea on my future husband?

Lol this was cute

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
10 but gotta take off a solid 2 for the fact that he was messing with Methusala at one point.

Still all time top 10 celebrity crush though.