Rate This Guy: Day 45 - Cam Newton

How fine is Cam Newton?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
He's cute but sometimes he looks weird, like his face is too muscular or something. I deducted points for c00ning and having a baby mama, so I gave him a 6.

Smh at those dms to that fugly chick so and that font. If I would have seen this before voting I would have given him a 3.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Arishok come raise you man's score

Um his face has always looked weird to me, strange forehead and eye placement.

In the pics with a hat or a lot of hair he's an 8 but with his usual haircut like a 6. But he's 6'5 and a millionaire so I'll go with 8 and force him to fix his hair.

His BM is a former stripper and I mean a 3 time BM, I don't think she expects him to be faithful, but the basic white chic is a bad look.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
@Arishok come raise you man's score

Um his face has always looked weird to me, strange forehead and eye placement.

In the pics with a hat or a lot of hair he's an 8 but with his usual haircut like a 6. But he's 6'5 and a millionaire so I'll go with 8 and force him to fix his hair.

His BM is a former stripper and I mean a 3 time BM, I don't think she expects him to be faithful, but the basic white chic is a bad look.
He not my man anymore, he a c00n :camby:

Still fine though :wow:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
@Regine Hunter if you want to start your guy soon (I know the time is different where you are), you can. Cam Newton has so far scored 5.3888 (based on 18 votes)

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Cam Newton Caught Creeping In DM’s
Eleven8 October 18, 2016 Gossip3 Comments

cam-dm.png

Cam Newton is expecting his second child with his fiancee Kia and depending on who you ask, he may still be married. However, none of that is going to stop the Carolina Panthers quarterback from sliding in some DMs.

Baller Alert got our hands on some DM’s sent by Cam Newton, to the owner of online shop @just4eign. Newton initially enters her inbox and asks her where she lives. She answers Atlanta, makes some small talk with him, and eventually tells the Baller she is married. However, that doesn’t stop Cam from continuing the conversation. In fact, he eventually tells her that he is coming to Atlanta soon and would like to grab lunch or dinner. He also calls her husband a “sucka ass guy” and refers to him as “outdated software.” If that in itself wasn’t weird enough, he gives her the pet name “My Killa.”

The DMs appear real because Cam is typing in his signature font. He eventually stopped getting replies and went back and deleted all of his message, says the store owner.

Check out the DMs below. Considering that Cam’s got his hands full with a fiancee, soon-to-be two kids and the Panthers, he should probably spend his free time focusing.

IMG_8101-576x1024.jpg

IMG_8104-576x1024.jpg

IMG_0230-576x1024.jpg

IMG_8105-576x1024.jpg

Why does he types like that? I would block any man if they type that way. :scust: