Raven Simone and DaBaby on IG live, Raven confirms she a freak

Gee Mello

Pro
Daps
Raven has so much potential, she just need to drop way. She ugly right now, but drop that weight and she up there

She probably know that but she's lazy, at least that's how she comes off. She probably told ole boy, "wash them hands and your face before you come upstairs". I'm sure that's a thing for these celebs right now...even the paparazzi is living the "stay-in" life in LA. I think we're long overdue for a return to privacy and discretion being the norm.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
she got gay... she doesnt like labels....

Regarding her sexual orientation, Pearman wrote on Twitter in May 2012: "My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I'm dating to know. I'm not one for a public display of my life." In August 2013, Pearman commented on legalizing same-sex marriage, "I was excited to hear today that more states legalized gay marriage. I, however am not currently getting married, but it is great to know I can now, should I wish to."[60] In 2013, she briefly retired from acting and enrolled at Academy of Art University to pursue a degree in fine arts, which she completed in 2018.[61] In an October 2014 interview with Oprah Winfrey, she acknowledged being in an "amazing, happy relationship" with a woman.[62] She also described looking at both boys and girls as possible romantic interests at the age of twelve. In the same interview, Pearman explained that she rejects labels in all aspects of her life. Despite her racial origin and her same-sex relationship, she refuses to self-identify as either black or gay, but as an "American" and as a "human who loves humans."[62]