Raven Symone With Her New Look

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Man it’s the make up, she doesn’t look old at all without the make up. Look at her Instagram

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
giphy.gif
:wow:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
My sister works for ABC News here in NY as a marketing exec.. She invited me to an awards dinner sponsored by Disney and Raven happen to be there.. Long story short Raven actually approached me with small talk, I took her drink by mistake which is how we started talking and joking around. Anyway the night was almost done and she asked me what I’m doing afterwards and I told her I’m on my way to BK to get some peppas jerk chicken.. She offered to roll wit me which I was surprised by.. anyway my sister came from the rest room asking me to take her home.. I guess raven assumed my sis was my date for the night.. She was like I see you have other obligations.. you have a good night and bounced

I’m looking at my sister like “are you fukkin kidding me?” :stopitslime:

my sis like “what i do?” :troll:

I was like “yeah thanks for being a cock blocker” :mjcry:

sis told me I ain’t have no chance cause homegirl was a carpet muncher.. im like well she was about to roll wit me to BK for some eats just the two of us.. even if she was munchin she wanted the dikk...

My sister is Sith Lord levels of a hater :francis:

Why didn’t you say, “nah that’s my sister, I was just about to get her an Uber” :what: