Raw[12-3-18]: Vince Grows Old, Ratings Will Bend, Women Faces Break, It's Steph-way!

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust: He's the main reason to not watch especially since he's holding the World Title hostage again. How can people say Raw is boring and predictable but still get excited for Brock who's done the same repetitive act for years? :mjlol:
I get your perspective and I agree for the most part but I mean.. for Brock to be a repetitive act, he’s somehow still apart of the most entertaining parts of the show when he’s there that’s why I said I’m not watching until he’s confirmed to appear.

Corbin is trash.. I’m not interested in Rollins chasing Ambrose around either.. it’s basically a reverse of their feud from a few years ago where Ambrose chased Rollins..... and they’ve just belittled Balor

Plus Strowman is injured and Reigns is out on leave. I’m also not interested in Rousey’s feuds either because the 2 most interesting ppl she was feuding with are on SD

They’re dragging out too much boring shyt to milk a 3 hour program.. at least when Brock is there I know to either tune in at the top of the hour or the midway mark :yeshrug:

SD has way better performers

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Didn't watch but read results. Drew finally caught his first loss and it was to Dolph? :pachaha:

Should've just done the count out

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I get your perspective and I agree for the most part but I mean.. for Brock to be a repetitive act, he’s somehow still apart of the most entertaining parts of the show when he’s there that’s why I said I’m not watching until he’s confirmed to appear.

Brock entertaining? :russ: People keep giving that roided up hillbilly a pass for the same repetitive schtick.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unlike Callisto, leader of subterranean The Morlocks, Kalisto, leader of colorful Lucha House Party, wants all eyes on his high flying crew. In Kalisto's view, the beauty of 205 [Pretaped] is that Lucha House Party has the luxury of trying out many things to see what works. The group has won over WWE creative with its gimmicks and even impressed McMahon, who Kalisto said has pitched a funny idea for WWE Money In The Bank.

So creative started to get on board with everything, especially Vince. Vince got on board with everything, 'oh Lucha House Party, you guys do some amazing, crazy stuff, man.' I'm like, 'hey Vince, we just want to have fun, man. If you want action, you want some cool stuff, we'll give you good stuff and there is stuff you haven't seen yet.'

And Vince is like, 'oh man, do you know that Money In The Bank briefcase?' I was like, 'yeah.'

'How about we put a big ass piñata there and we put the titles in there?'
And I was like, 'oh, that is an awesome idea!'

But it's everything in time and it's all about throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks."

:mjlol:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brock entertaining? :russ: People keep giving that roided up hillbilly a pass for the same repetitive schtick.
I mean, he has Heyman for a mouthpiece. Heyman’s promos have the same endgame as they’re all entertaining.

And as far as entertainment factor, I don’t mind seeing him toss guys around the ring every blue moon. It’s not like he’s doing it every single week and even if he was, he’s the 1 guy who’s believable enough to legitimately be the way he’s booked in real life.

I’m not putting him on an AJ level of entertaining