RAW Rating Bombs

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Now imagine NBA and MLB starting in 3-4 weeks and then blending right into NFL season. Bruce won’t last to January

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Those shows have young people watching. So that 2 million is worth way more. Raw will be like 2 million viewers and 200k young people watch lol.

Wrestling is just too fake and uncool. Y'all need to realize it's a dying industry. They got the fox deal by pretending to be a sport and finagling the old suits.

Seth Rollins has a lisp and he's a champion :mjlol:

I be watching clips and the crowd be dead as fukk lol. idk why these guys pay money to go see something they're not even excited to see. shyts wild.

I agree with most of this

pro wrestling is having the same problem baseball is. They aren’t gaining new fans, and their audience is getting older every year.

That’s no question a thing.. but it’s still disingenuous to say “nobody is watching” something that has 2 million eyes on it every time it airs, and Is usually in the top 3 most watched when it’s on

Like I said, these dudes wouldn’t be getting fat ass nonstop tv deals if nobody was watching. If you think a wrestling company can “trick” someone into a fat ass tv deal, you’re lying to yourself

Last edited:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Maybe Benoit really did kill the business.

:francis:Nah...if anything Benoit raised awareness to how fukked up the business is. The death of WCW killed the business.In 2020, if you asked a regular joe schmo to name a wrestler, they always pull the following out of their asses:

• Rock
  • Austin
  • Undertaker
  • Hogan
  • Flair
  • Orton
  • Cena
You never hear the current roster or anybody from the past besides the ruthless aggression era and somewhat semi current (Punk and Bryan). This in itself is a crying shame when during the 90s, there was stardom and mainstream appeal like nothing you will never see if a wrestler were to kill another wrestler for the ratings. The grim reality is that this rona exposed the epic flaws of this business from the dirtbags that run it to the callousness of the bookers to allow these performers to work under these dire conditions without a bit of care. I was doing a training for work and one of the rep's said some real shyt..."it's impossible to go back before this pandemic".

Lets say the crowds are welcome back by the 50 percent margin...then what:manny:

The ratings should be semi lukewarm like before rona and nothing to blame but the writers and the company that haven't tried anything new besides the "cinematic" approach. The stupid ass storylines are still in place, the 50/50 booking is still running amok, the overkill one trick pony booking is still on the tip of Vince's finger, majority of the staff are damn near wrestling with a vital bag attached to their veins, and these goofs called "superstars" are not moving shyt but their wrestling boots. Don't get me started with these stupid fukking retarded ass fake crowds to somehow restore the feeling.

I'm not even surprised that the ratings are in the shytter from not only the WWE's end, but AE Dubs as well. Out of all of this mess, I seriously feel that the only promotions that are semi surviving during these bad times are NJPW (since they don't really rely on a crowd to enhance the matches because workrate) and IMPACT since....they can make a show in the midst of the black plague and sadly nobody will give a fukk :unimpressed:

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
I agree with most of this

pro wrestling is having the same problem baseball is. They aren’t gaining new fans, and their audience is getting older every year.

That’s no question a thing.. but it’s still disingenuous to say “nobody is watching” something that has 2 million eyes on it every time it airs, and Is usually in the top 3 most watched when it’s on

Like I said, these dudes wouldn’t be getting fat ass nonstop tv deals if nobody was watching. If you think a wrestling company can “trick” someone into a fat ass tv deal, you’re lying to yourself
No new audience because kids nowadays have Apps and phones to entertain them. My friend Is like me: was a fan back in the day, lost interest, then got back into it. His kids liked it for a while, but they tossed that shyt in the bushes. They got internet to hold them down. Hell, even they go outside sometimes. :heh:

There’s a lot more kids can do in today‘s age. Even fans having kids isn’t a guarantee eye on the product.