Rayman Legends Appreciation thread.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Only thing i dont like is having to basically kill yourself by jumping in pits to make sure you didnt miss any of the little turds friends.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Only thing i dont like is having to basically kill yourself by jumping in pits to make sure you didnt miss any of the little turds friends.

You don't have to do that though. You just have to pay attention to both the level layout and the sounds. Anytime you're close to where the secrets are for the lil guys, they make noise, so that let's you know you're really close to them. And besides, it's not like Rayman has a limited number of lives a la Mario, so dying isn't really even a big deal like that.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You don't have to do that though. You just have to pay attention to both the level layout and the sounds. Anytime you're close to where the secrets are for the lil guys, they make noise, so that let's you know you're really close to them. And besides, it's not like Rayman has a limited number of lives a la Mario, so dying isn't really even a big deal like that.
It fukks up my flow to die

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Is this a game where I can play while listening to podcasts/music and not give a fukk about the story? Is the music in this game great to listen to?

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Is this a game where I can play while listening to podcasts/music and not give a fukk about the story? Is the music in this game great to listen to?
it has musical levels, and there is no story. I mean there is, like there is in say Mario :yeshrug:

It was a games with gold title so you might own it and forgot if you're an xbot...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can see why this thread only has 21 responses...game sucks...I musta bought this cuz it was dirt cheap...about to delete it now

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
the musics good and theres some musical themed levels

the story in this game :mjlol: i dont remember a thing about it