Razor Ramon really did have the hood on lock :wow:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
One big mistake Vince made was choosing Diesel over Razor of being WWF Champion and the top guy.

Never understood that decison. Razor was 6'7, had the look, more charisma and can put on good matches with anyone.

It should had been HBK Vs Razor for the wwf title at WrestleMania IX in a ladder match.

I'm pretty sure Hall has talked about it and declined getting the title at one point. He didn't want the extra work and didn't think he needed it to be over, which is true. He also declined it in WCW. Hit 'em both with the "I'm good, actually, chico".

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I'm pretty sure Hall has talked about it and declined getting the title at one point. He didn't want the extra work and didn't think he needed it to be over, which is true. He also declined it in WCW. Hit 'em both with the "I'm good, actually, chico".

Out of the entire kliq, Scott Hall was diffently the most humble and least ego driven. I understand why he would decline the wwf title given the heavy work load and over dependency but in WCW I think he could had handled it of having a lighter schedule. Hogan didn't even wrestle that much on Nitro.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Man we missed out on a potential GOAT feud in Razor Ramon vs Versace shirt wearing version of The Rock :mjcry: They prolly still talk about that feud somewhere in an alternate universe :mjcry:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I remember this promo...im certain its east Harlem back in the day

razor-apple.gif
Breh your sig has me mesmerized each time I click it.