[RBE] - CHARLIE CLIPS VS. MATH HOFFA

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A motivated, focused Math is arguably the best angler in battle rap, and has been dope forever more or less. I don't really rock with Surf, so idk:hubie:
I guess I look for different things from battlers. I know say (damn) or rewind what Math says or laugh. I’ve even done it for Surf but not to the point where I get his hype but even he’s ok. Math is just :hhh: but a lot of y’all like Cal too. I’m just not impressed with these tall nikkas that get by on being believable with no bars lol. Twork prob the only big bully nikka that actual is entertaining.

Clips by default :yeshrug:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf y’all see in nikkas like Math and Surf :mjtf:

Man math is dope. Dude has dope bars and is entertaining and has angles. He’s a really well rounded battler. I don’t know why people are always so critical of him

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Yes if you listen closely math is actually a dope lyricist and he's creative with angles, pay attention to his set ups, in my opinion that's where he shows his dope writing skills

I would say that his biggest flaw is
His fukked up delivery sometimes he be fumbling lol but you can easily get past that when he is well prepared

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

I almost did one but opted out. Sometimes, I feel like with good battles, I won't do a poll. Post it up and discuss it.

Wtf y’all see in nikkas like Math and Surf :mjtf:

Math, I get. He has a certain approach to battling I like. He doesn't always hit like he should but when he is on...he is tough to beat.
I've said my piece about Surf and I'm with you as far as the battling. Musically, that is definitely where Surf should be at.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I guess I look for different things from battlers. I know say (damn) or rewind what Math says or laugh. I’ve even done it for Surf but not to the point where I get his hype but even he’s ok. Math is just :hhh: but a lot of y’all like Cal too. I’m just not impressed with these tall nikkas that get by on being believable with no bars lol. Twork prob the only big bully nikka that actual is entertaining.

Clips by default :yeshrug:
Math has no bars? Either you have a different idea on what bars are, or you just don't fukk with him. He always had bars, he's just not super intricate.