[RBE] - IRON SOLOMON VS BIGG K

Who won?

• Iron Solomon.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Bigg K.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Debatable.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iron with a 3-0. Bigg K left right afterwards.

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Gimme a lil time to dig thru the posts...I'm sure I've seen something along the lines

I won't deny or claim the posts exist. BUT I will say his come up is unexpected after that loss to Mook. If there's any loss he took as of recently, it would be against Illmac on that KOTD card with Diz vs Oxy. And that was a good ass battle.

Jon Oh!

NoCondom.
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I won't deny or claim the posts exist. BUT I will say his come up is unexpected after that loss to Mook. If there's any loss he took as of recently, it would be against Illmac on that KOTD card with Diz vs Oxy. And that was a good ass battle.
I can agree with that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I deadass don't get this Iron wave, not to say he's new or none of that but he seem like the (sub)average battle rapper but ppl be going crazy over him. His attributes literally add up to a C at best yet he still has ppl saying he up there at the top
You buggin how you said that so blatantly and it being so false

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s funny and I agree but at the same time as a Iron Solomon And Mook fan I never watched that battle. I’ve heard parts of it here and there but the reaction was almost unanimously bad and so bad in fact that I cringe just thinking about the battle and again I’ve never seen it haha

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
It’s funny and I agree but at the same time as a Iron Solomon And Mook fan I never watched that battle. I’ve heard parts of it here and there but the reaction was almost unanimously bad and so bad in fact that I cringe just thinking about the battle and again I’ve never seen it haha

That battle pissed off so many fans, lol. I mean, Mook sold it well and we got 5 rounds of something that we recall was not worth the hype. Solomon gave us one good round and got destroyed the rest of the time.