Votes: 39 100.0%
  • Ah Di Boom

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bigg K with the 30. Ah Di Boom showed he still has talent though. Gonna be interesting to see if ARP continues to give him a platform

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Over after the 1st round

K pulled Adhi's card that entire 1st round, while he was rapping and while he wasn't. The fact that the shyt didn't end in a brawl reflects very poorly on Adhi and I say that as someone that deplores actual violence in this shyt.

With that said, if we never see Adhi again in life it'll be too soon. fukk everything about this nikka. My brother almost went away for a decade plus because of a dude snitching on him after a robbery, no respect for anyone like this clown.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to Boom’s first round. He would have really benefited from doing some small league battles first. It sounds like he’s stuck in the past.

It obviously don’t matter anymore since he’ll never been taken seriously.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably the best I’ve heard Bigg K sound in years. I think he won pretty easily.

I guess i can understand why someone would give it to Boom, if they watched it live and questioned the validity of the paperwork.

However, knowing the paperwork is real, and then watching the battle for the first time, I don’t think anyone will give Boom the battle.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Bigg K with the 30. Ah Di Boom showed he still has talent though. Gonna be interesting to see if ARP continues to give him a platform
There's no platform for him after this level of exposure. He's not good enough nor popular enough to shake this. Plus it'll give the impression that ARP is ok with doing business with rats. Doubt that's something he'd be ok with.

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The only reason the room wasn't shaking the first round is cause they was reading the shyt. Ahdi is done and arp will be too if he cosigns him again.

If u even battle ahdi u dead in these battle streets.

Antoher quick 30 sack for the dog :mjlol:

Colbert.

All Star
Daps
You hate to see it. I liked ahdi thought he was nice. I got homies in the feds forever because of nikkas like that can’t respect it

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Switched it off after that etherous round one..

ARP was bout to give him a position with Lawrence n Shotta too.. smh

Throwbacksample

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
K pulled Adhi's card that entire 1st round, while he was rapping and while he wasn't. The fact that the shyt didn't end in a brawl reflects very poorly on Adhi and I say that as someone that deplores actual violence in this shyt.

With that said, if we never see Adhi again in life it'll be too soon. fukk everything about this nikka. My brother almost went away for a decade plus because of a dude snitching on him after a robbery, no respect for anyone like this clown.

You are mad at the dude snitching and not your brother for committing a robbery with the chance to go to jail?

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Over after the 1st round

Pretty much.

Let me just say...knowing something like this could have real consequences outside of battle rap and can get somebody and their people touched, I would not have done something like what Bigg K did UNLESS I had legit beef with the guy. If we was cool or had no issues, even if the paperwork was real I’d just decline the battle and keep distant. Nobody’s family should be put in harm’s way simply for the sake of a battle rap win.

That said...Ahdi signed up for all of this when he ran up in someone’s crib and told after the fact. Can’t choose which parts of the game don’t apply to you :yeshrug: