RBE Presents Max Out 2 July 10th (1 PM EST) - Hitman Holla vs Calicoe

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently Byron Blake took off on Hitman's crew as soon as they approached him. I respect it. He knew he was gonna get beat up anyway so why delay it.

I'm still confused why he showed up by himself/without a gun knowing Hitman is gonna be at the battle with his whole crew. At least Surf the situation.

I thought I posted a video of him talking about him hooking off first and for them to show the full video. With that being said, I think he a crip for real that got jumped in so he figured the worst he can get is a ass whooping which he obviously took with pride. Somebody said it perfect. He give out them vibes like Eric holder. He got a video stalking showout on YouTube following him. His mental ain’t there

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
THis nikka Day read too much! loool... Most of the shyt he's explaining nikkas wont get, but he said it wasn't for the crowd. He thought Lupe and Royce were goin to be there

Daylyt is a master a Googler.

I think he reads, but I more thinks he thinks of a line, then find an obscure reference to make the line work.

I believe Twork does this too.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Daylyt is a master a Googler.

I think he reads, but I more thinks he thinks of a line, then find an obscure reference to make the line work.

I believe Twork does this too.

Twork definitely does this. If you noticed against JC all his "deep references" were just similes.

"Like the Trojan horse"
"Like alabaster"
"Like Nebercannezer"

He just google Jesus Christ or Julius Caesar and found some obscure shyt and just made a simile out of it. At when JC does it the he breaks it down in his set ups to the point you believe he knows the shyt. Twork doesnt even set up the shyt up properly do hell pull something from the air. Its horrible. I think Rum does it too.

Nuthin But A G Thang ass nikkas

Ol "Like this and like that and like this and that and um" ass nikkas

malleymal

All Star
Daps
Ain’t watch any of these battles but saw Hitman talking about retiring and leaving the Bs behind or something. Who did he fight now?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Twork definitely does this. If you noticed against JC all his "deep references" were just similes.

"Like the Trojan horse"
"Like alabaster"
"Like Nebercannezer"

He just google Jesus Christ or Julius Caesar and found some obscure shyt and just made a simile out of it. At when JC does it the he breaks it down in his set ups to the point you believe he knows the shyt. Twork doesnt even set up the shyt up properly do hell pull something from the air. Its horrible. I think Rum does it too.

Nuthin But A G Thang ass nikkas

Ol "Like this and like that and like this and that and um" ass nikkas
Nitty 100 percent does it too. I agree