Re Starting my Hip Hop CD Collection, brehs.... any brehs on here still love the cd format?

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Bought like 15 CDs online the other day. Dont really have a dope music store near by so online is my best option.

Grabbed some dilla, stones throw and some heiro shyt and random cult classics (Like the edan album)

I already got most of the dirty science (Blu, exiile, fashawn) shyt on physical.

dont wanna buy every classic album cuz for one - i own em on vinyl, and two - id rather buy the shyt i truely love and will listen to.

i also wanna start burning the mixtapes and shyt that isnt availabe on physical (Like the killah priest tape and the Blu soul amazing series he hosts) and printng out the cover art and shyt. bought like 50 cd cases the other week.

so yeah.

im back on the physical shyt brehs. fox wit me.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Man I just packed up all my CDs and put them in the garage last week. I'll still buy local and independent releases to support the artists and projects that I want to see more of but I just don't see the need anymore.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I was just thinking about this last night

Having physical collections is just way iller

I remember having a nice little dvd collection of Kung Fu films, Hong Kong action movies, etc and showing them to my friends when they would come over and them being like “who has shyt like this :krs:

You don’t get that feeling anymore in the streaming era :to: