Re-visiting Ganksta N-I-P's "The South Park Psycho"

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I've known about Gangsta NIP all my life, seeing and reading articles about him over the years (shout out to Murder Dog Magazine), and even met him a handful of times, but I've never actually listened to any of his albums til a couple of weeks ago.
MI0002769598.jpg

R-880441-1262441133.jpeg.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

R-880441-1484544346-5267.jpeg.jpg

It's one of the main album's I've been playing since the start of the year, and I just wanted to say how tough this album is. I've never really messed with horrorcore artists other than early Three 6, so being able to digest what is considered one of the earliest horrorcore albums was great. The only other NIP albums since I first listened to this one (Psychic Thoughts and Still Psycho from 08), and I can pretty much tell this album is NIP's apex. His flow was off the charts on here, the content was a mix of ":whew::dahell::leon::damn::pachaha::picard:" the guest spots were dope, the production was a perfect fit, and overall, you really couldn't ask for a better intro into NIP. There's some flat out insane stuff on here, straight out of a horror movie (obviously), but he does address police brutality on here as well. If you haven't listened to this, do it. If you haven't spun it in a long time, go ahead and re-visit.

These two posse tracks :wow: Willie's D's verse on the first one:russ:

Probably my favorite song on the whole album:whew:

Including Black Godfather, these 3 tracks NIP was really going off. "Disgusting" though was a mix of ":picard:" ":mjlol:" and ":hhh:" The lyrical detail is one of the many highlights on this album too.

The aggression in this track:whew: dude wasn't having it with the police :bryan:

How could I forget this:ohlawd::ohlawd:

@Bugsmoran @Jerz-2 @Luxury Tax @AlbertPullhoez @ignorethis @shopthatwrecks @HUSSLA'S P. @bathory motives @BO BARON @ChaddyLack @Rekkapryde

Last edited:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
One of my favorite albums ever!! :salute:

"Slaughter" is forever my shyt....."Black Godfather" is my OTHER shyt....so many hilarious quotables on this whole jawn.

boogers

formerly boogerwolf
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa
happy to see this thread, sad to see that its so damn small

whats NIP up to these days? when i search for NIP threads on here i mostly find threads on nipsey