Ready or Not - Tactical SWAT FPS Game for PC

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
50 key bindings. Wtf. There's another way. Different menu options using 1 or 2 buttons followed by a command wheel of some kind. Bind all that sh1t up on the wheel.
Listen!!! It’s crazy you have tons of commands, you can hold 3 fukking weapon stance, you can have up to 4 gadgets, helmet toggle, the doors alone can have 5 options 😳. The depth in the game is unreal very hardcore

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
50 key bindings. Wtf. There's another way. Different menu options using 1 or 2 buttons followed by a command wheel of some kind. Bind all that sh1t up on the wheel.

L1 wheel r 1 wheel

There's a community profile for pretty good key bindings. I had to make minor adjustments.

But I have wheel for weapons and items triggered by the d pad

And a wheel for squad controls triggered by holding right bumper. I can cycle between teams and everything. And click down the left joystick to execute command

Clicking joysticks leans to right or left. And holding left joystick crouches.

A interact and shouts commands
B drops Chem lights
X reloads holding check ammo
Y switches to secondary and primary. Double tapping is connected to attachment.

There's other stuff like Mode shifts. Like if your holding left trigger aiming down sights and hit X it will change the fire mode

Tldr: it makes it possible to play with a Xbox controller on my TV relaxing on my couch

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
There's a community profile for pretty good key bindings. I had to make minor adjustments.

But I have wheel for weapons and items triggered by the d pad

And a wheel for squad controls triggered by holding right bumper. I can cycle between teams and everything. And click down the left joystick to execute command

Clicking joysticks leans to right or left. And holding left joystick crouches.

A interact and shouts commands
B drops Chem lights
X reloads holding check ammo
Y switches to secondary and primary. Double tapping is connected to attachment.

There's other stuff like Mode shifts. Like if your holding left trigger aiming down sights and hit X it will change the fire mode

Tldr: it makes it possible to play with a Xbox controller on my TV relaxing on my couch
Easy work. Give us ready or not. Playstation that is