REAL QUESTION: How many of y'all have really got in your feelings over something posted on TheColi?

Have you ever gotten personally mad over a Coli interaction/mention/discussion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loggie

All Star
Daps
I should put that one dude that called me weak for not starting shyt at the Chinese restaurant on ignore. I'll follow your lead.
Ha!

Thing is, I’ve never seen that poster in TLR. I ended up in another section of the Coli and saw some of his posts. He’s dense but probably harmless and has a gimmick/troll. He ended up posting something that was out of pocket and I had to ignore him.
:gucci:
With the Coli, you take the good with the bad. Some though are too bad and need to be ignored.
:manny:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
My question was simple.

Is it just you and that other poster who admits to being whitewashed?

Or you seen a bunch of blk men, or men in general, joke about killing and fukking mothers or killing kids?

Apparently your sense of humor is a bit strange and just does not match with what normal people find amusing

Imagine someone telling me killing kids is funny?
smh
my answer was equally simplisitic. I'll save whitewashed for the end, Uncouth Karen.

Men have talked shyt, for as long as we have been men. All humor ain't shared. To that point, when humor ain't shared...it becomes a flowchart.

If this, then that, or that, else this....etc. All of your responses to "disrespect" is a reaction.

Good for you, if i reacted to every person i interpreted as "disrespectful", i'd be back in jail.

What's or funny or not, is your reaction, as is your reaction to that statement. You don't want to be accountable for the simple reality, that you don't have to react? If anything, that's white-washed, Karen.

Cuz, i know niccas that took disrespect in real life, and just went about their business. You make a thread about it. See the difference?

If you can't, i might make a funny joke about the topics you hate so much....just to prove a point.

Feezo

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Ha!

Thing is, I’ve never seen that poster in TLR. I ended up in another section of the Coli and saw some of his posts. He’s dense but probably harmless and has a gimmick/troll. He ended up posting something that was out of pocket and I had to ignore him.
:gucci:
With the Coli, you take the good with the bad. Some though are too bad and need to be ignored.
:manny:
I think some folks are trying to test your limits. They lack something in their lives so they try to see if they can get leverage/power over you by try to make you mad.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
I think some folks are trying to test your limits. They lack something in their lives so they try to see if they can get leverage/power over you by try to make you mad.
facts....if i make you react to words....i won
the thing that changed was what range of topics folks speak on. #tisall