SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No trolling, I hardly if ever make threads in this section. I just try to post over here. Now with that said...........

It's like every Clinton supporter is the same. Really, I ask legitimate questions on how will she help the Black Community and help the poor in general :francis: Listen, if Trump loses he lose that's not the point (I just see him as the lesser evil). Keep it a hunna, every thread that's made on Clinton to bash Trump or whatever backfires :snoop: Every time I ask for policies on how she could positively help the poor and debate them U get no straight forward answer :snoop: I remember Paul stans atleast they would tell you his policies, with her stans you don't even get straight answers
WQji0Nu.png

Now, they are going around talkin about how the Republicans will steal the nomination from Trump even though he get over the amount of pledged delegates need :skip: What is this trash mane
WQji0Nu.png

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
See, there's a difference between her supporters and stans. Atleast her supporters will give you a slight answer. However, her stans will tell you it's her turn or she's a woman/Trump is the boogeyman and she's better:scust: It's fukkin annying. Why should I care to waste my time to listen to her? It sounds like she rehearsed everything she said:snoop: I just wanna see her legislation. Because her past legislation has been horrendous. Keep it a hunna, she's not qualified to be a president because she's not presidential material. Hell, she couldn't even hold on to the Secretary Of State job. She caused chaos in Middle-Eastern countries and Latin American ones like Honduras and Haiti :snoop: This isn't even about the Republicans or whomever I'm dead serious. Why should I care to cast a vote?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
No trolling, I hardly if ever make threads in this section. I just try to post over here. Now with that said...........

It's like every Clinton supporter is the same. Really, I ask legitimate questions on how will she help the Black Community and help the poor in general :francis: Listen, if Trump loses he lose that's not the point (I just see him as the lesser evil). Keep it a hunna, every thread that's made on Clinton to bash Trump or whatever backfires :snoop: Every time I ask for policies on how she could positively help the poor and debate them U get no straight forward answer :snoop: I remember Paul stans atleast they would tell you his policies, with her stans you don't even get straight answers
WQji0Nu.png

Now, they are going around talkin about how the Republicans will steal the nomination from Trump even though he get over the amount of pledged delegates need :skip: What is this trash mane
WQji0Nu.png
Have you taken time out of your day being salty that Bernie Sanders lost to actually go to her website and read her policy stances?
That way you wouldn't have to keep asking other people to inform you of things that are readily available for you to find out on your own.

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
"It's BASIC ECONOMICS!!"-every Ron Paul Stan before stating principles no economist has taken seriously since 1927

"I agree with every goal of the left. I just disagree on tactics"-every Hillary Stan before explaining why every left wing project can never succeed, even as some succeed in real time and also that we need to nuke Iran

The moral of this post is that both are bad

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Have you taken time out of your day being salty that Bernie Sanders lost to actually go to her website and read her policy stances?
That way you wouldn't have to keep asking other people to inform you of things that are readily available for you to find out on your own.

Will Hillary oppose the TPP still once elected?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
WQji0Nu.png
case and point with Clinton stans. This had fukk all to do with Sanders. Stay on topic, shyt like this is what make you all incompetent stans :martin:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Will Hillary oppose the TPP still once elected?
Don't know because I am neither a mind reader or a fortune teller.
The best assumption I can make is she would be reliably against it in her first term but once re-elected she'd probably go back to being down with TPP like she was when she was SoS.