Real Talk, the only kind of woman worth settling down with, is a "pick me."

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
With all the talk about finances, relationships, Kevin Samuels' advice :mjlol: , and so on, the best thing that a man can settle down with, is a woman that truly respects a man with vision and humility. A "Pick Me" is a fully developed woman mentally, that understands that a man has to be respected and having as much assistance as he needs, without disrespect.

Anyone that hates "pick me" women, just doesn't respect the institution of marriage or a stable relationship.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
A pick me is a feminazi that's runnin game. You will find this tactic used most by White and Asian women. Once they get you to believe that they actually believe their own bs thats when they go in for the kill.

Get a woman thats balanced.

I swear dudes like to get finesed as long as it feels good.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
A pick me is a feminazi that's runnin game. You will find this tactic used most by White and Asian women. Once they get you to believe that they actually believe their own bs thats when the go in for the kill.

Get a woman thats balanced.

I swear dudes like to get finesed as long as it feels good.

Majority of the pick me black women are in happy relationships :yeshrug:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Anyone you end up with literally picked you.

listen to Shea butter babble brehs

For what reason? If it is for superficial purposes, then you know what to do.

If she was down for you from the beginning, and supported you and put her own $$$ and split the bills and loves you dearly, thats a woman worth settling down with.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Well it makes no sense for a black man to court a woman who spits out certain viewpoints about black men all day
This was something my ex didn't understand. She hated that I watched KS and oshay vids. I told her she wasn't marriage material, she wasn't bad she just wasn't wife oriented. Come to find out she has two solid brothers in committed relationships and her father was in her life. She dated solid brothers so I didn't understand where this resentment came from.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Majority of the pick me black women are in happy relationships :yeshrug:

Bro I honestly don't know any "pick me" black women in real life. But i do know married women who take care of their men but still speak their mind. This pick me shyt i usually see online, in videos etc... it usually be hoes & female hoteps with cash apps.

It's game either way. Ain't no American chick built to think like what they trying to convey. That's the truth. You can play into their game, that's fine. But that shyt aint real.