Real talk what is WWE doing with Naomi

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Haven't been watching..is Sonya heel for these interactions?

Yeah pretty much. Especially recently on smackdown, she shut Naomi down and demanded she exit the ring. It's definitely leading to something.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
she did a interview saying she hated working the heel moveset because she couldn't do any of her acrobatic moves.
That’s another thing. She turned heel and basically became super regular in the ring, having to look like some fresh out the Power Plant wrestler

I would love that as a storyline because it's rooted in reality. In 2021 however, you would need some company brave enough to do it. Although it's scripted, and common sense that people know that it's all a work, does Sonya want to have that heat on her in 2021. Maybe they can do it, but it just has to be very very subtle.

Besides that, maybe Naomi is like Ricochet, all the talent in the world, but just missing that one key ingredient.

I think the only thing she’s missing is proper backing and nothing else. If you can’t find something for an amazing looking black woman with a standout moveset than can get her point across and have the crowd rally behind her, that’s not on her, that’s on the company. Ricochet’s problem is he can’t sound convincing at all when he speaks. There’s a reason he flourished under a mask and with Konnan doing all the talking in Lucha Underground.

Alan Johnson

Breakfast for dinner.
Daps
Reppin
The Further
I though this breh had a good take on her current storyline w/ Sonya. He also touches on joining the Bloodline and why that's not necessarily the best ideal for her.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How would she fit in character-wise with the Bloodline though? Have we ever seen her be that much of a heel? Team B.A.D. were heels, but I don't remember anything about them. Was she believable as a heel?

I've seen one or two posters on here refer to Bianca as the female Sting.

Along that same line of thinking, Naomi is the female...who?

She's not a good heel so far,, but maybe her aligning with the bloodline would work