Real talk...

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Ladies... real talk...

What does it mean when women keep saying that I look like I could eat puzzy good?

Been told by 2 coworkers (1 after she left) the same shyt. And I had the option for another coworker (but she hasn't been picky on the job).

They subliminally saying i'm ugly gang? :martin:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Probably means you have a set of nice lips and tongue. Maybe you lick your lips out of habit and it makes you look sexy or something. Eat their vagina and prove them wrong.

I actually hadn’t considered anything positive.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Pre Corona i always rocked the very close skin fade. Now I have something like a frohawk

Ah.

A female acquaintance whose opinion I respect once said “baldheaded dudes eat puccy like a savage”.
I didn’t explore the rationale behind it, I just accepted it. Also, I am baldheaded.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Ah.

A female acquaintance whose opinion I respect once said “baldheaded dudes eat puccy like a savage”.
I didn’t explore the rationale behind it, I just accepted it. Also, I am baldheaded.

That’s interesting. I wonder why a bald head signals that

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Ah.

Co-sign.

The first man to ever give me an orgasm was bald headed and bearded.

I blacked out and fell asleep.

I’ve associated good things with them ever since- men seem to get buck wild once they shave it all off.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
It could mean you are giving off s.d.e (small dong energy) or you look like it would wack fk so they are saying you probably learned to give great head to compensate...?

I tend to assume the worst at times so I was thinking it might be that.

The former coworker became very thirsty only after she left the job, we became friends and she listened to me talk about my dating life. I’m pretty sure it took these extenuating circumstances to become very interested.