Realistically, what do you expect or hope to happen next year?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
It could be anything. Personal, political, or whatever. I'm just curious to see what people want to or think will happen in 2022 from themselves or the world.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Personally: A continuation of my fitness journey, a secured job, a 10th Gen Honda Civic, a job offer from a firm I’ve been interning at, and me remembering more who I am…. Oh and for my avi and name to be changed.

Worldwide: by next year, people will finally come to gripes that COVID is a permanent thing. The theme that’ll define the decade will slowly reveal itself (MetaVerse) and people will buy into it. Climate Change will become a glaring issue to the point it can’t be ignored or passed off as babble. I’m expecting the OnlyFans bubble to pop. Not necessarily for them to stop doing it, but something will occur that will discourage folks to do it or advocate against it... similar to how PH got purged.

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Politics: The Republicans gain control of congress or the Democrats barely maintain control. Nothing substantial gets done because of the likes of Manchin.

Covid: More variants develop. Covid mutates so much that it becomes a stronger case of the flu. It won't kill you unless you have a bunch of underlying issues but it's not something you can easily bounce back from like the flu.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Personally: A continuation of my fitness journey, a secured job, a 10th Gen Honda Civic, a job offer from a firm I’ve been interning at, and me remembering more who I am…. Oh and for my avi and name to be changed.

Worldwide: by next year, people will finally come to gripes that COVID is a permanent thing. The theme that’ll define our generation will slowly reveal itself (MetaVerse) and people will buy into it. Climate Change will become a glaring issue to the point it can’t be ignored or passed off as babble. I’m expecting the OnlyFans bubble to pop. Not necessarily for them to stop doing it, but something will occur that will discourage folks to do it or advocate against it... similar to how PH got purged.
I like this format breh

good post for real

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Personally: get closer to my goal of achieving Time, Location and Financial Freedom. I have temporarily achieved the Location part, I’m traveling around while working remotely. Now to unlock Time and Financial, I gotta make the jump and have the courage/persistence to build my own business. So I hope to figure out what I could do what could replace my income, and go for it until it did.

Also: time for physical and psychological health with a healthy diet, working out, reading, checking my circle and finding a mentor. Important for me to have very close bonds with the few people in my circle. Time to become a home owner also, you can’t get paid for the real estate you do not own.

World: the world will be even more divided. People will be even more self-centred and numb to the pain of others. Opinions will matter even more than facts and the “you are either with us or against us” thing will only get bigger.

Social media - as boring as it is - will have a bigger influence on society as we will see haves and have nots deal with the pros or cons of their pandemic situation.

Pandemic wise: we will see more variants, but we will also see better vaccines and more freedoms for those who get their vaccines and boosters.

Digitally we will learn about how companies track us without tracking us on paper (your friend talks about getting a Macbook and you get a Macbook ad.. hmm) and we will see a push for legislation/taxation around crypro/NFTs/metaverse.

More and more people will have an online persona and care more about their digital avatar/virtual interactions than their real ones. America will still see way more violence per 100,000 people than any country and we will have lots of “thoughts” from politicians who do nothing to change laws.

It’s also a make or break year for Joe Biden and the Dems.

Sadly my Lakers won’t do as well as we had all hoped. Westbrook’s last Lakers season.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Worldy:
1. UFO disclosure

2. An end of the COVID pandemic

3. A collective realization that climate change is an existential threat and it must be addressed

4. Ground breaking new insights of the universe made possible with James Webb telescope

5. Democrats prevail and maintain the House and Senate

Personal:
1. My baby girl to be born healthy and whole

2. A significant increase in my salary

3. Successful opening of my business

4. A new fukk buddy.

5. All my loved ones are safe and healthy

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Worldwide: by next year, people will finally come to gripes that COVID is a permanent thing. The theme that’ll define the decade will slowly reveal itself (MetaVerse) and people will buy into it. Climate Change will become a glaring issue to the point it can’t be ignored or passed off as babble. I’m expecting the OnlyFans bubble to pop. Not necessarily for them to stop doing it, but something will occur that will discourage folks to do it or advocate against it... similar to how PH got purged.

if you try to change your avi it you will have no avi.
the servers are fukked up so don't do that.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Worldy:
1. UFO disclosure

2. An end of the COVID pandemic

3. A collective realization that climate change is an existential threat and it must be addressed

4. Ground breaking new insights of the universe made possible with James Webb telescope

5. Democrats prevail and maintain the House and Senate

Personal:
1. My baby girl to be born healthy and whole

2. A significant increase in my salary

3. Successful opening of my business

4. A new fukk buddy.

5. All my loved ones are safe and healthy

:salute::salute:

@MyAccount do you have a wife and side pieces?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New job/more money
A new house
Continuing being in a healthy mental space
Spending more time with my mom and family in general
An end to this virus