Realistically what would happen if we really had a "Purge"?

Daps
I got 4 coli brehs I'm taking out just cause.

I wouldn't do it to you now cause it aint that serious. But if there's a Purge and they giving me a pass.... :manny:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
new job opportunities :troll:
Security companies, gun shops, Body clean up, ‘crime’ scene clean ups, construction workers/suppliers, flower shops, morticians and funeral directors gonna be eating. Not even sure if they would waste time on medical examiners to find out cause of death…. Death certificate is gonna say ‘purged’ .Best get into the death industry selling caskets and tombstones.
Are we expected to go right back to work the next day? Therapy and addiction will probably increase also….
Get into work on Monday and half the staff is gone, now you gotta pick up the slack until they’re replaced
Banks are gonna lose money on home and car loans if the people die with debt which might make interest rates go up for the unpurged

A lot of people would probably invest in property right outside the border and rent them as Air BnBs for people who want to flee
I definitely know who’s first on Drake’s list :lolbron:

Last edited:
Daps
The whole purge thing has always been weird to me. "Crime is legal" and the first thing everyone decides to do is commit murder?

That's why I like the purge TV series. Season 2 focused around a group of bank robbers and they robbed the bank on purge night and one of them got caught up like 5 seconds after the sirens went off.... people just running around killing each other is some sick shyt when we can all lace ourselves with iphones and PS4s and shyt

Breaking into a bank would be the only thing anyone should be doing. Murdering somebody ain’t gonna stop that bill from coming through.

Although, whatever you get what pale in comparison to the white collar crime from that day. Bunch dudes in a room just electronically transferring funds to their accounts from the safety of a bunker.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
The whole purge thing has always been weird to me. "Crime is legal" and the first thing everyone decides to do is commit murder?

That's why I like the purge TV series. Season 2 focused around a group of bank robbers and they robbed the bank on purge night and one of them got caught up like 5 seconds after the sirens went off.... people just running around killing each other is some sick shyt when we can all lace ourselves with iphones and PS4s and shyt

And how does this work? Sure you can rob a bank,and get away with it on purge night, but how do you go about spending the money throughout the year? Wouldn't you be considered to be in possession of stolen property?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
It would quickly turn into a race war
yeah, whites are quite tribal. i think even a lot of the 'good ones' would start embracing some KKK shyt once they saw the big picture. so much for 'allies'

I got 4 coli brehs I'm taking out just cause.

I wouldn't do it to you now cause it aint that serious. But if there's a Purge and they giving me a pass.... :manny:
i better be on that list. :ufdup:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
And how does this work? Sure you can rob a bank,and get away with it on purge night, but how do you go about spending the money throughout the year? Wouldn't you be considered to be in possession of stolen property?

Well in the show they only one of the guys got caught they didn't know who the other robbers were so they were free to spend it as they wished. They weren't just splurging like crazy though.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Exactly, you'd think people would just steal money and everyone would dip off and live retired. It really was just lazy writing, everyone isn't a murderer deep down

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Well in the show they only one of the guys got caught they didn't know who the other robbers were so they were free to spend it as they wished. They weren't just splurging like crazy though.

The whole concept of the purge baffled the hell out of me. Not just the homicidal maniac aspect, but most people don't have the desire to commit crimes out of convenience anyway. Most I'd probably do is drive a stolen Uhaul through costco and raid that bytch :heh:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Black people have been the victim of more than a few purges already. The destruction of Black Wall St was a purge, and there plenty more besides that. Rosewood. Towns in North Carolina, Texas, etc. Lotta historically Black districts were wiped out with whites killing freely with the backing of law enforcement.

Today it’d be similar, except this time around a lot more white people would die too. Alotta you anti-firearm cats gonna be in real bad shape too, along with you nikkas with white significant others, cause crakkkas would especially be looking to make an example outta you.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Probably be more sinister than the movie. Anyone dumb enough to room the streets would get sniped for target practice. lol at walking up to someone's door, and with a girl......it's unlocked c'mon in.
:mjlol:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

Banks move money before hurricanes and natural disasters. So even thats not realistic