Reason 13 Coming June 18th, Here’s What’s New

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps

Reason Studios has announced Reason 13, a major upgrade to the virtual studio for Mac & Windows.

Reason 13 offers an upgraded sequencer, a brand-new browser, five new devices, and more sounds.

Here’s what’s new in Reason 13:

Reason’s sequencer and interface have been redesigned for a faster workflow and navigation. From the new Edit Area to improved zooming and workflow features, making music in Reason is now faster than ever.

All patches, samples, and loops are now found in one place—the new Browser. Categories and tags make it quick to explore over 20 years of sound design along and over 1000 new patches, samples, and loops.

Reason 13 also comes with five new Rack devices.
Polytone Dual-Layer Synthesizer is a new synth inspired by the immediacy of hardware classics but with a Reason twist. Great for thick analog sounds and instantly playable patches.

Ripley Space Delay combines a delay and reverb with unique sound shaping and deep modulation —it’s a delay with character.

Finally, the three new Tool devices make common tasks in the Rack easier than ever: sidechaining, stereo widening, and gain staging and panning.
“We are thrilled to introduce Reason 13 to the world,” says Mattias Häggström Gerdt, Product Manager at Reason Studios. “Our goal with this upgrade was to improve Reason’s unique music making workflow. Whether it’s your main DAW or go-to plugin, Reason 13 adds a ton of features—all designed to get you to your sound faster.”

For more information about Reason 13 visit the Reason Studios website at reasonstudios.com/new-in-13.

Pricing and Availability:

Reason is available for $499 or via a $19.99/month subscription. Reason 13 is now available as a beta release, and will be available for purchase and download June 18th, 2024

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Only took a decade of complaining to upgrade the sequencer, after tons of us went to other programs:francis:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Reason 5 back in 2011 I started making beats on….. I would never use that over complicated shyt again lol

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Reason 5 back in 2011 I started making beats on….. I would never use that over complicated shyt again lol
To be fair, it's very different now, and great for what it's good at. If these sequencer improvements are the real deal, it might make a major comeback.

Last edited: